napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is Nolva & Aromasin Enough for PCT?

USNavy

For a test only cycle is Nolva enough for PCT or do I need to include Clomid? I've heard the side effects from Clomid can be rough.

This is my first cycle and I planned on taking:
1. 300 mg Test-e for 12 weeks
2. 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD while I'm on the cycle and also during PCT.
3. HCG only if my balls shrink. I heard 500 IU up to twice a week.

After 2 weeks of last pin start PCT:
1. Nolva 40/40/20/20
2. Clomid 100/100/50/50
3. Aromasin EOD

I've read these SARMS are good for PCT, but probably not necessary:

1. GW 501516
2. MK 2688

You never want to skimp on PCT. Too many guys have done that and lived to regret it.

What is your full stats? Of course those sarms are necessary, or else we wouldnt recommend them. Not sure where you are reading your misinformation. Also you need Clomid in pct as well.

After my first cycle of test only I rebounded quick from Nolva 40/40/20/20. The more involved cycles will require a more intensive PCT but I think youll be fine without clomid or sarms. With the aromasin I'd go EOD the first week then E3D the second then drop it.

You really don't need anything at all for PCT. Your body will recover on its own. PCT is to help you recover quickly and to help keep everything you've worked so hard for on your cycle. Skimping on your PCT just shows ignorance or that you're not willing to do things the right way.

At the end of the day it's your cycle and your pct. You can run whatever you want. It all comes down to whether you want to gamble with whether it's sufficient for recovery and keeping gains or not. Some recover better than others. Some need more than others. This lifestyle isn't the place to half ass anything. That's pretty much what separate the men from the boys. Those that give 100% and those that don't

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Looking back my question was dumb. I've learned that Nolva prevents estrogen from performing it's action in specific body parts.

Clomid combats estrogenic side effects and increases the release of Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone. I read it's better to take Clomid at night with some food to try and avoid side effects.

Those two SARMS Ostarine and Cardarine will help maintain body comp changes.

Thanks Dylan this was golden:

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I know a lot of beginning dosages for Test-e start around 500 mg. I've only pinned HGH sub-q and it's nowhere near as much liquid as my test-e bottles. Each bottle of Test-e has 300 mg in 10 mL oil.

1. Can the glute hold 10 mL worth of oil or should I split it into different muscles?
2. I can also split it into 5 mL on Monday and 5 mL on Thursday?
3. If I begin to have gyno symptoms should I increase Aromasin, use Nolva, or Letro (most potent AI).
4. Does anyone take anything to prevent hairloss? I'm 34 and I don't want to lose anymore hair.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I just want to make sure I have everything I need before I start my first cycle.

Looking back my question was dumb. I've learned that Nolva prevents estrogen from performing it's action in specific body parts.

Clomid combats estrogenic side effects and increases the release of Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone. I read it's better to take Clomid at night with some food to try and avoid side effects.

Those two SARMS Ostarine and Cardarine will help maintain body comp changes.

Thanks Dylan this was golden:

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

I know a lot of beginning dosages for Test-e start around 500 mg. I've only pinned HGH sub-q and it's nowhere near as much liquid as my test-e bottles. Each bottle of Test-e has 300 mg in 10 mL oil.

1. Can the glute hold 10 mL worth of oil or should I split it into different muscles?
2. I can also split it into 5 mL on Monday and 5 mL on Thursday?
3. If I begin to have gyno symptoms should I increase Aromasin, use Nolva, or Letro (most potent AI).
4. Does anyone take anything to prevent hairloss? I'm 34 and I don't want to lose anymore hair.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I just want to make sure I have everything I need before I start my first cycle.

Bro, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT inject 10ml of test in your ass. I think you are highly confused on how your test dose works. It's 300mg per ml in a 10ml bottle, so 1ml is 300mg of test. 10ml is the whole bottle which is 3000mg

im so lost here man... 10 fucking ML?? i think you are misunderstanding something greatly here.. if your test is 300 mg then 1 cc or 1 ml is 300 mg.. noone injects 10 ml dude. LOL fucks sake... thats insane.. its not ML either, its CC...

Ouch. That is a good question though how much oil can I put in my glute. I pin tri and delt with 1.5cc. I wouldn't go over 2.5cc in either the delt or tri.

you mustve bought a shit ton of bottles to think that theres only 300mg in a 10 ML bottle LOL. sorry for laughing but come on man. how do you expect to begin steroids when you haven't grasped this concept..

Ouch. That is a good question though how much oil can I put in my glute. I pin tri and delt with 1.5cc. I wouldn't go over 2.5cc in either the delt or tri.
i wouldn't go over 3 cc in any area.... ive done it before in my crazier years and i was a complete idiot for doing it..

Thank you guys for saving me there. I got so used to buying and using HGH where a full bottle does equal the amount of IU's it has. I re-read my test-e bottle and it is 300 per cc. You literally saved my ass.

I kept thinking that AAS wasn't that much cheaper than HGH, BUT now everything makes sense. I'm glad I'm taking the time to research everything before I start. Isarms forums are the best. Thanks RickRock and DylanGemelli.

I just wanted to clarify. I know these are used 2 weeks after the last pin:

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

But are these used the next day after the last pin?

gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm waiting for all my PCT stuff to come before I start. I've also read it's good to taper down for the last 2 doses of test-e, but no one seems to do that?

Last edited:
Thanks Dylan. If I find I need aromasin during the cycle should I stop that as well for the two week period?

Top Bottom