napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No Suppression

talnoah

Hi,
So quick question...I have been running s4 (50mg) and ostarine (25mg) for 8 weeks so far and am going to go into 12 soon.
I have taken no cycle support or test boosters at all and weirdly have had no suppression at all whatsoever.
Got bloods before and after and test levels are completely normal. Is this common in a sarms cycle or out of the ordinary?
Thanks.

Hi,
So quick question...I have been running s4 (50mg) and ostarine (25mg) for 8 weeks so far and am going to go into 12 soon.
I have taken no cycle support or test boosters at all and weirdly have had no suppression at all whatsoever.
Got bloods before and after and test levels are completely normal. Is this common in a sarms cycle or out of the ordinary?
Thanks.

Well, everybody reacts differently bro... where did you get your sarms from? I'm currently half way through a 12 week lgd cycle and my mid cycle bloods have got back with test levels slightly decreased... but nothing drastic ... that's the beauty of sarms, no side effects except some slight suppression

Hi,
Thanks.

Sarms are mildly suppressive if they are legit, so you should be experiencing no shutdown symptoms as it is.

Top Bottom