napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No results on Rad140 2 weeks in??

lesser_gravity

I'm 42, 5'9", 198pds, this is my second SARMS cycle (I did LGD for 8 weeks previously). I'm eating like a horse and working hard af in the gym. I'm taking MK677 at 20mg ED (been on this a month or so) with 7ml/10.5mg of RAD140 ED from Narrowslabs.

I feel good and strong but nothing exciting to report and no bad sides to report either. Been running the RAD140 for about 16 days. THOUGHTSSS?

Pretty sure he is telling you that the source you have listed is not known to be reputable product

I’ve been running Rad-140 20mg with GW and SR9009 for 5 weeks. Along with my TRT as a bridge.
I’m loving it, strength actually seems up compared to previous cycle and pumps are fantastic.
I would say it was week 4 I really started to take notice of changes.

form makes zero difference... quality is the only thing that matters...

definitely go with esarms.com, they have the highest quality you are going to find

So what do you recommend I do now now? I'm just finishing my 3rd week, have supply for an 8 week cycle. Should I assume the source/supply is bunk and just toss it and move on?

So what do you recommend I do now now? I'm just finishing my 3rd week, have supply for an 8 week cycle. Should I assume the source/supply is bunk and just toss it and move on?
yes, i would definitely not use it... you may want to run a mini pct but thats up to you.. i certainly would not continue though.. .who knows what you actually have

Top Bottom