napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No pain no results

roderjk

5 years a go I was running Anadrol,Wistro,Anaval not together with cyp test. Two months a go I start using.. apt products, deca half cc and half cc testosterone ent.. No arimedex or nothing
My question is i need ptc.. or start ny next cycle of primo I have 2 bottles of primobolan and 2 more of test ent..

Sorry to bother you have a great day

It looks like you’ve been quite reckless... of course you need a pct... what exactly are you taking? Half a cc means nothing if we don’t know the concentration in mg

dude, are you serious right now???? STOP USING STEROIDS.. omg, UNREAL... fucking stop NOW dude... NOW... you are going to wreck yourself beyond all recognition if you havent already... do you need a pct???? are you kidding me right now??? STOP NOW and get bloodwork done immediately... good fucking lord... you are running deca and test with NO ANCILLARIES??? get your ass prepared to start shopping in the bra section and NOT for your girlfriend or wife but for yourself

5 years a go I was running Anadrol,Wistro,Anaval not together with cyp test. Two months a go I start using.. apt products, deca half cc and half cc testosterone ent.. No arimedex or nothing
My question is i need ptc.. or start ny next cycle of primo I have 2 bottles of primobolan and 2 more of test ent..

Does ur dick even work? Deca with no oncycle supports ir pct? Youre gonna regret these decisions for the rest of ur life if you keep going down this road

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm having trouble even comprehending what you're trying to say, but based on what I can understand it's clear you have no idea what you're doing whatsoever, and gave no business using steroids. What is your stats and experience?

Hey Dylan
Nice hear from you. I'm fine *no deca dck or boobs at this moment real strong like before. I'm 43 athletic body 185 pounds. I believe this product is only testosterone eth no deca i was using 1mg for 12 week 1 per week. I'm not going to use the primobolan no side effects but I'm definitely going to the doctor like u said

You need to get blood work done. Even if you feel fine, you’ve probably already done enough damage to your body... post your results here when you get them, so we can help you

Hey Dylan
Nice hear from you. I'm fine *no deca dck or boobs at this moment real strong like before. I'm 43 athletic body 185 pounds. I believe this product is only testosterone eth no deca i was using 1mg for 12 week 1 per week. I'm not going to use the primobolan no side effects but I'm definitely going to the doctor like u said [ 1 bottle label show deca and 1 bottle label show testosterone .......thanks

Well I'm trying to workout 6 days per week for 5 years. (My " FRIEND " He is a bodybuilder he was tell me im surprise damm u strong i can imagine with juice) that when I staring using roids _small doses.
Last roids supposed be Deca At 1/2 mg and test 1/2 mg '1.0
Thanks.

Honestly I want to have sex everyday 43 years old my sexual activity is crazy my wife want to run *lol
Thanks

Hey Dylan
Nice hear from you. I'm fine *no deca dck or boobs at this moment real strong like before. I'm 43 athletic body 185 pounds. I believe this product is only testosterone eth no deca i was using 1mg for 12 week 1 per week. I'm not going to use the primobolan no side effects but I'm definitely going to the doctor like u said

You need to get blood work done. Even if you feel fine, you’ve probably already done enough damage to your body... post your results here when you get them, so we can help you

Does ur dick even work? Deca with no oncycle supports ir pct? Youre gonna regret these decisions for the rest of ur life if you keep going down this road

I have pictures of me on on Instagram
DNYROD

The problem im having is the total lack of knowledge of terms. So you did a half cc of test and half cc of deca. Ok so what dosages. 500 200. Also you say 1mg but you mean 1ml ok and the dosage was? If you dont even know the terms of the products you are using how could you even know what you are doing or the damage being done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem im having is the total lack of knowledge of terms. So you did a half cc of test and half cc of deca. Ok so what dosages. 500 200. Also you say 1mg but you mean 1ml ok and the dosage was? If you dont even know the terms of the products you are using how could you even know what you are doing or the damage being done.

Thank you lol i was gonna say the same thing but you said it much nicer

Its only getting worse by the day bro

Top Bottom