napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No libido

KODA24

Just finished my 6th week on Tren A 400mg/wk, Test C 500mg a week, Eq 800mg a week, Proviron 75ng a day. I Have no sex drive whatsoever. Is this normal? Im enjoying Tren greatly but if I want to get serious with the ms. I have to pop a Cealis hrs before. Im just surprised by this. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Im also on my 6th week of tren/test A. Are you running any caber/prami with your tren? Im using feds prami and everythings great even tho the prami sides kill me lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Yes caber and an AI as well

Last edited:
Hmm maybe someone more expierenced can help here but i think it will lead to you needing bloodwork to truly tell lol maybe try upping the caber through the week for now see if it helps? Thats what i would try, take it as a grain of salt

Hmm maybe someone more expierenced can help here but i think it will lead to you needing bloodwork to truly tell lol maybe try upping the caber through the week for now see if it helps? Thats what i would try, take it as a grain of salt

Thanks bro I'm not to concerned I've read where it shuts some people down. my age may be a factor.

your joking right?
"I'm not to concerned"

It has nothing to do with being shut down
WTF..."I've read where it shuts SOME people down"
All aas shuts EVERYONE down..

You need bloodwork to check estradiol and prolactin...the 2 things that effect libido the most
if you don't want to do blook work..don't cycle

It isn't that I don't want to do bloods now, it's just difficult to get them done. I have no other sides, everything else going great.

everything else is going great??? and you don't think your dick not working isn't indicative of a bigger problem???

"other than that Mrs Lincoln..how did you enjoy the play"

Well just to tell you from my own experience Tren is the biggest dick and sex drive killer on the planet for me. No interest whatsoever when I'm on it, and that's with prolactin and estrogen just fine where it needs to be. What tren does to your serotonin levels can really negatively impact a lot of people when it comes to libido. About the only thing I found that helps me is running a shitload of test with it....basically twice what I'm running of Tren....but not everybody likes to run a lot of test and that's not going to be the best answer for everyone

Well just to tell you from my own experience Tren is the biggest dick and sex drive killer on the planet for me. No interest whatsoever when I'm on it, and that's with prolactin and estrogen just fine where it needs to be. What tren does to your serotonin levels can really negatively impact a lot of people when it comes to libido. About the only thing I found that helps me is running a shitload of test with it....basically twice what I'm running of Tren....but not everybody likes to run a lot of test and that's not going to be the best answer for everyone
Yes, exactly how I feel

I'm experiencing the same issues. Sex drive dead and erections not lasting and takes forever to bust a nut. I'm running test E and Tren A and M1T. I've ran Tren E before with little to no issues but this time around I'm hitting Tren A about every 3rd day. This past few days Mr Dick is having none of it and it's real frustrating! I've never ran any estrogen blockers or PCT and I've been using for almost 3 years. Could use some solid advice. After reading this I decided that i would up the test and stop Tren to try and get my Dick back. I did 2ml of sust 250 ( 500mg) shot today. Still new to this game so any suggestions on how to set up proper cycles etc would be appreciated.

I'm experiencing the same issues. Sex drive dead and erections not lasting and takes forever to bust a nut. I'm running test E and Tren A and M1T. I've ran Tren E before with little to no issues but this time around I'm hitting Tren A about every 3rd day. This past few days Mr Dick is having none of it and it's real frustrating! I've never ran any estrogen blockers or PCT and I've been using for almost 3 years. Could use some solid advice. After reading this I decided that i would up the test and stop Tren to try and get my Dick back. I did 2ml of sust 250 ( 500mg) shot today. Still new to this game so any suggestions on how to set up proper cycles etc would be appreciated.
you should probably get a blood test to see where your levels are at

If you aren't controlling estrogen and prolactin then that could be an issue. Get bloodwork to find out. With Tren for some people it just doesn't matter though. Some just get a big dip in drive while on it

WOW been using for 3 yrs and never used an AI or PCT? Do you cycle or stay on year round?

I bet your prolactin levels are through the roof

After doing that shot of Sust 250 at 2ml (500mg) I was able to get things back but not 100% I think my ratio of test to tren was a bit too low. Off tren and just going to run Test E and Sust for awhile with M1T. Has anyone else used M1T, this is my first time using it not sure if its really doing much. I've picked up some Zinc and Milk Thistle I also heard its good to have pumpkin seeds as well. Any other suggestions for boosting libido ? Im also going to up the fats more.

WOW been using for 3 yrs and never used an AI or PCT? Do you cycle or stay on year round?

Yes, the first few times I stopped cold, but found out that was a bad idea, gains fell and strength too. So now I just cut off other compounds and just stay on test.

After doing that shot of Sust 250 at 2ml (500mg) I was able to get things back but not 100% I think my ratio of test to tren was a bit too low. Off tren and just going to run Test E and Sust for awhile with M1T. Has anyone else used M1T, this is my first time using it not sure if its really doing much. I've picked up some Zinc and Milk Thistle I also heard its good to have pumpkin seeds as well. Any other suggestions for boosting libido ? Im also going to up the fats more.
You should be taking Tudca bro... protect your liver

Top Bottom