napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No Esther Products

Jmuscle

I'll be running TNE 50 for the first time and just using preworkout. My only question is how do I count it in addition with the test I'm already on? Example: I'm running 750mg EW, if I add in 100mg three times a week preowrkout am I really getting 1050 EW? Or do I not count it toward total weekly intake because of how fast it's in and out of the system?

Sorry if the question is a little choppy. Couldn't think of a better way to word it.

I've never used a no ester but I've heard of people having estrogen issues. You'll want to up your AI but I have no clue how much. I'm sure someone else can help out here

How you count it is not as important is how you dose your AI. I'd run Aromasin at 12.5mg Ed for the entire duration of your TNE use or 1mg Adex ED. If you notice a large amount of water retention in the evenings you can up your dose to 25mg Aromasin on workout days if that's what you choose to use. Estrogen wise I'd treat it as if were dbol. And it doesn't matter the Ester. A gram of test is a gram of test.

I know Dylan did a vid on this but I forgot what he recommended.

How you count it is not as important is how you dose your AI. I'd run Aromasin at 12.5mg Ed for the entire duration of your TNE use or 1mg Adex ED. If you notice a large amount of water retention in the evenings you can up your dose to 25mg Aromasin on workout days if that's what you choose to use. Estrogen wise I'd treat it as if were dbol. And it doesn't matter the Ester. A gram of test is a gram of test.

I know Dylan did a vid on this but I forgot what he recommended.
Agreed completely. Pay attention to AI dose and increase it on days you run the no ester and you should be good to go

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom