napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No ester oils????

LouisVillan502

Came across something i have never seen and no anything about. No ester oil aas. Just curious how long these oil take to get into system and how much you obtain of it. Any info appreciated.

Came across something i have never seen and no anything about. No ester oil aas. Just curious how long these oil take to get into system and how much you obtain of it. Any info appreciated.

No esters are just that. Compounds without esters attached so the work as soon as they hit the bloodstream. They also don't last long and clear quickly. They are poor choices on their own but can have some benefit added to an existing cycle for preworkout purposes

It's great for PWO, many of us use BGS no ester line. Use about 90mins before hitting the gym. I'd say it lasts a good 7-8 hours but the peak definitely is around 90mins after injection.

Thx guys. Was curious and looking at bgs line last night. Ordered some other goodies and was curious as how those work so i could add in future. Thx

It's great for PWO, many of us use BGS no ester line. Use about 90mins before hitting the gym. I'd say it lasts a good 7-8 hours but the peak definitely is around 90mins after injection.
What sides would one need to worry about? I'm going to be buying some BGS tri blend, never ran a no ester before. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thx guys. Was curious and looking at bgs line last night. Ordered some other goodies and was curious as how those work so i could add in future. Thx

No problem buddy. It was a good question so I hope you got the answers you needed

What sides would one need to worry about? I'm going to be buying some BGS tri blend, never ran a no ester before. Thanks.

My favorite pwo no ester. This stuff packs a punch. I wish I had been able to try the Valhalla Raven blend though. It sounded unreal.

My favorite pwo no ester. This stuff packs a punch. I wish I had been able to try the Valhalla Raven blend though. It sounded unreal.
NY mentioned sides,what should I expect? I'll be on the usual stuff.....AR, caber.

Top Bottom