napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

no benefit to kickstarting with dbol

oddtism

now that I have your attention let’s talk about kickstarting a long ester cycle with dbol. A 3 minute search on google will inform anyone that a dbol only cycle is a bad idea. Not only are you likely shutting yourself down but you now have no testosterone base period.

So why is it that everyone and their mother recommends starting 4 weeks of dbol when longer esters aren’t popping up for AT LEAST 2-3 weeks.

wouldn’t it be more beneficial to throw in dbol around say weeks 4-8?

Last edited:
you still have the presence of testosterone in your system man... its just building but its there... it just takes a while to see results but that doesnt mean its not in your system and dbol as a kickstart helps while you are waiting to see results and get the cycle moving faster... you would not want to run dbol mid cycle... you dont want to be slammed with estrogen conversion later in a cycle...

I'm not a fan of oral kickstarts .myself. I know they are pretty standard, but they also raise myostatin very early on in the cycle which hurts your gains and stalls them all together earlier than normal in the cycle

No bad sides at that point (bloating, moon face) as long as you keep water intake at a gallon and use liver support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom