napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NM Transformation Log

NarcissisticMach

What’s up everyone.

A little background information about me. I have been in the gym on a regular basis for the past year and a half or so. I have really started to understand the importance of diet over the past 6 months and have really gotten a good understanding after joining this forum. Prior to going to the gym I was a scrawny skateboard rat (still pretty scrawny lol). I started when I was 13 and that pretty much ruled my life until I was 22-23. When I got to be 22-23 the lifestyle of constantly skating, partying, no sleep, drugs started to catch up to me and after a series of broken bones I had to admit skating wasn’t going to be a career for me. I’ve gone back to school since then, quit my drug use though I still have a few drinks time to time, and got into the gym. I still skate from time to time but school/work/the gym take up most of my time. For any of you wondering about my username no I am not actually narcissistic lol, it’s just a username I have adopted for most things as in this day and age it seems if you understand your self-worth and don’t let people walk all over you, you are immediately labeled as a narcissist. So why not just play along lol.

For this 12 week stretch I will be cutting. I was initially going to run the sarmsx enhanced super stack but have since decided to go with the cutting stack instead. I figured since this is my first run with sarms or any PED besides a shitty non-methylated pro hormone, I should just get my feet wet to see how I my body reacts/responds.

Current Stats:
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 155.5lb
BF: 18%

Goal:
Weight: We’ll see, idk how much I’ll lose since the sarms are really good at preventing muscle breakdown and I might even gain some lean muscle mass after what I’ve seen from other guys logs on here.
BF: 10%

I am currently at 1950 calories with my F/C/P ration at 15/30/55. I started at 160lb a couple weeks ago and have already dropped to 156lb even though I haven’t completely dialed in my diet yet. Out of the past couple weeks I would say I hit my diet goals 5-6 days out of each week. This has to do with the fact I had a concert and it was my girl’s birthday so there was some unplanned drinking and eating out involved. I also serve once a week right now at a higher end restaurant and it’s hard for me to get all my calories in because I can’t exactly whip out a prepped meal while I’m hanging out at the servers stand (for some reason it is looked down upon when you are stuffing your face in front of paying customers lol).

My workout routine will look like this:
Sunday: Core/Cardio
Monday: Chest/Tri/Cardio
Tuesday: Back/Bi/Cardio
Wednesday: Legs/Core
Thursday: Shoulders/Arms/Cardio
Friday: Off
Saturday: Cardio

Workouts will consist of one compound movement per muscle group so I can gauge my progress week to week along with 3-4 other isolation exercises. Cardio will be 30-45 minutes of steady state.
In my log I will most likely focus on my workouts since my diet, which I will post below, will not change significantly day to day, week to week. I will however post any significant changes in my diet as I go through these 12 weeks whether it is food changes or caloric changes.

Diet:

Meal 1: Smoothie and oatmeal
Raw Oatmeal
Frozen Strawberries 70g
Skyr Yogurt 1 cup
10g hemp seed
½ Scoop flavorless protein powder
½ cup orange juice, ½ cup water

F:7.8, C:76, P:45, Total Calories: 558

Postworkout:
3/4 scoop ON Gold Standard Whey
Egg Whites International ½ cup

F:1.125, C:3.25, P:31, Total Calories: 147

Meal 2: Breakfast
3 Large Eggs
1 serving Organic Hashbrowns

F:14.4, C:14.2, P:20.9, Total Calories: 270

Meal 3: Lunch 1
Organic Chicken Breast 4 oz
Sweet Potato 3 oz
Broccoli 3 oz

F:3.3, C:21.9, P:28.6, Total Calories: 231.7

Meal 4: Lunch 2
Organic Chicken Breast 4 oz
Red Skin 3 oz
Broccoli 3 oz

F:3.3, C:19.2, P:28.9, Total Calories: 222.1

Meal 5: Dinner
Ground Turkey 3 oz
1/2 cup birds eye protein mix southwest blend
30g hemp seed

F:16, C:28.5, P:36.5, Total Calories: 404

Pre-Sleep Shake: True Nutrition Whey/Casein

F:1, C:2, P:25, Total Calories: 117

Totals:
F:46.96, C:165.3, P:216.7, Calories: 1950.8

As always I am open to criticism and feedback, I thrive off it. Hope everyone enjoys the log!

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
awesome bro, i'll be here to support and help whenever you need it... your going to tear it up, im sure! looking forward to your results!

Definitely following. I'd recommend upping your fat intake slightly. I generally believe one shouldn't really go below 45g/day as it does play a vital role in hormone production/transportation.

Love the eye for detail, you should have some awesome progress.

Very nice start to the log, very detailed. Looking forward to seeing how your sarm stack and your progress!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Definitely following. I'd recommend upping your fat intake slightly. I generally believe one shouldn't really go below 45g/day as it does play a vital role in hormone production/transportation.

For whatever reason, that is the macro split Dylan seems to be advising to many on this forum according to my observations. Care to chime in, Dylan? Why do you recommend that specific macro split? I am just genuinely curious as I've never seen anyone recommend such a split. Personally I prefer keeping it 35/30/35 Which is what I've seen works best for my goals and body type.

For whatever reason, that is the macro split Dylan seems to be advising to many on this forum according to my observations. Care to chime in, Dylan? Why do you recommend that specific macro split? I am just genuinely curious as I've never seen anyone recommend such a split. Personally I prefer keeping it 35/30/35 Which is what I've seen works best for my goals and body type.

That split works fine if your caloric intake is slightly higher which would cover what I consider to be the base amount of fat needed. There are a ton of different opinions on this of course. And I think everyone also have their own ratios that work best for them. That is part of the journey IMO.

Thank you man, I'll definitely look into this. I would love to add an egg yolk or two in for breakfast.

then you should run it how you want... since you seem to think i dont know what im doing, and i guess that would show with my progress throughout, run it that way... when someone is cutting, as you are, then what i proposed is not only going to drop a ton of fat but still keep you strong and gaining muscle or at least preserving it, dependent upon your caloric intake, but like i said, what do i know... stick with what you want to do...

I never said I don't think you know what you are doing. This just sounded like a harmful split for naturals. When I personally kept my fat that low, I experienced all the sides of low testosterone essentially. All I was saying is that split works for me personally after experimentation using various splits. Everybody's biochemical profile is different. There are those who can function optimally with a higher carb/lower fat intake and respond to it perfectly whereas there are also those people who respond better to moderate carb/higher fat intakes. Cutting naturally, this is the split that worked for me. My point is that I did not mean what I said as an insult to you or your knowledge or with any hostility, but just stated my own experiences with my own body and from those experiences, concluded that there is no perfect macro split suited for everyone - it varies by individual. Perhaps when I begin my sarmsx mk-2866 and gw cycle that will be the split I use lol. You have helped me and many others various times on this forum and for that I am grateful and appreciative to a level you couldn't imagine.

I never said I don't think you know what you are doing. This just sounded like a harmful split for naturals. When I personally kept my fat that low, I experienced all the sides of low testosterone essentially. All I was saying is that split works for me personally after experimentation using various splits. Everybody's biochemical profile is different. There are those who can function optimally with a higher carb/lower fat intake and respond to it perfectly whereas there are also those people who respond better to moderate carb/higher fat intakes. Cutting naturally, this is the split that worked for me. My point is that I did not mean what I said as an insult to you or your knowledge or with any hostility, but just stated my own experiences with my own body and from those experiences, concluded that there is no perfect macro split suited for everyone - it varies by individual. Perhaps when I begin my sarmsx mk-2866 and gw cycle that will be the split I use lol. You have helped me and many others various times on this forum and for that I am grateful and appreciative to a level you couldn't imagine.
just stick with what you normally do bro... that would be best

Top Bottom