napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NM Recomp Log

NarcissisticMach

What's up guys,

I finally got everything together and will be starting my recomp cycle tomorrow. I've been eating at about 100 calories below maintenance over the past couple weeks after bulking for about a month and a half. I started at 137 lbs roughly 12% BF and am now at 149lbs probably 13-15% BF. It was a more dirty bulk than I wanted it to be because of multiple vacations I went on but at least I got to eat some good ass food. Looking to stay around the same body weight and maybe even gain a few pounds while dropping the BF back down. Shooting for 10% but we will see. I'll be running the following:

LGD 10mg
RAD 20mg
S4 50mg and will up the dose every 2 weeks until I get to 75mg which was a good spot for me last time.
and of course mini pct

I'll be eating at about 200 calories below maintenance doing 20-30 minutes of cardio 4 times a week.

Weightlifting will look as follows:

Day 1: Upper Chest dominant
Day 2: Lower Quad dominant
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Upper Back Dominant
Day 5: Off
Day 6: Lower Glutes/Hamstring dominant
Day 7: Off

I probably won't be updating this log daily like in the transformation contest because of a new internship and school, but will do my best to show my progress along the way. Thanks for reading gents.

What's NM!! Glad your running a log! I like your workout layout and how your putting emphasis on paticular sections of each body part! Can't wait to see your progress bro! Will be following!

Been really busy over the past month with my new job and school. I've made some progress. Weight has stayed right around 150 give or take a pound. Skin folds have dropped 2mm between the 3 fold site test. I will be switching from a recomp to a bulk and dropping the s4. I have 3 bottles left so I will use that for a mini cut after I finish out the LGD and rad. Going to try to add as much size as I can over the next 8 weeks or until I feel my abs are disappearing. After my mini cut I will switch to a 5x5 strength program. I've been mostly focusing on body building without having a base for strength so I really want to focus on getting my 3 major lifts. Thanks for reading.

Been really busy over the past month with my new job and school. I've made some progress. Weight has stayed right around 150 give or take a pound. Skin folds have dropped 2mm between the 3 fold site test. I will be switching from a recomp to a bulk and dropping the s4. I have 3 bottles left so I will use that for a mini cut after I finish out the LGD and rad. Going to try to add as much size as I can over the next 8 weeks or until I feel my abs are disappearing. After my mini cut I will switch to a 5x5 strength program. I've been mostly focusing on body building without having a base for strength so I really want to focus on getting my 3 major lifts. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the update bro. I hope this bulking phase goes well for you. Update us when you can!

Staying at 150 and dropping 2mm is great work brother!! Keep killing it!!!

Thank you everyone for the support, I apologize I have not been able to give more updates. One week into my bulk eating about 300-500 calories over maintenance. Skin folds have not changed but my my weight is up 2 lbs. I have been eating a couple cheat meals a week and it is surprising to see no fat gain. I think the RAD is really helping with keeping the fat off. I will be getting mid cycle bloods sometime next week. Thanks for reading everyone.

Top Bottom