napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nice little read

its exactly what i have been continually saying about these companies selling them in capsules... you simply cannot do it.. they are research chemicals, not supplements and are not fda approved for that type of selling... they are also misleading and filling the capsules with prohormones and other fillers which gives off the complete wrong impression about how the sarms experience truly is...

sarms are pretty much done in caps form.All these companies know it and have spread the word

It's very interesting. I'd personally be all for them cracking down on those shady companies selling sarms as dietary supplements in capsule form. They are misleading the consumers with their products, and many of them do not contain what they claim anyways.....potentially harming others that decide to use them

Hey bro. Do you remember CEO from EF? I saw the other day he said he was back and banned because you didn't like him. But to the point... I commented on someone's sarms questions. I said capsules are either shitty or actually PH. He hit me with "Who says? Sounds like you were either sold a bill of goods by a liquid research company or you're selling a bill of goods.
BS either way. Lol. It comes in powder. Just like AAS you can press it into tablets, encapsulate it or suspend it in a liquid."
Lol. If it's true what he said before, I can understand why you didn't like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro. Do you remember CEO from EF? I saw the other day he said he was back and banned because you didn't like him. But to the point... I commented on someone's sarms questions. I said capsules are either shitty or actually PH. He hit me with "Who says? Sounds like you were either sold a bill of goods by a liquid research company or you're selling a bill of goods.
BS either way. Lol. It comes in powder. Just like AAS you can press it into tablets, encapsulate it or suspend it in a liquid."
Lol. If it's true what he said before, I can understand why you didn't like him.

Yeh I know CEO very well. He's not a bad guy at all, though his stance on sarms capsulation sounds founded by only his own opinion.

He never had a problem with me. He was referring to Big RickRock, which is the owner of N2BM. He's the one that got rid of CEO at EF and had a problem with him. I've been confused with BRR many times lol

Yeh I know CEO very well. He's not a bad guy at all, though his stance on sarms capsulation sounds founded by only his own opinion.

He never had a problem with me. He was referring to Big RickRock, which is the owner of N2BM. He's the one that got rid of CEO at EF and had a problem with him. I've been confused with BRR many times lol

Ohhhh. He didn't say big at all. He just said rickrock. And I wasn't around when everyone was over there. My mistake lol

yes he is my boy and he most deff isnt talking about rickrock on this forum lol.he is talking about bigrickrock the owner of n2bm .

To be honest i dont know what the hell is in them.sarms or ph's? but it really doesnt matter much because they wont be around much longer.That is facts.

its exactly what i have been continually saying about these companies selling them in capsules... you simply cannot do it.. they are research chemicals, not supplements and are not fda approved for that type of selling... they are also misleading and filling the capsules with prohormones and other fillers which gives off the complete wrong impression about how the sarms experience truly is...

""but i tried sarms and gained 5 lbs overnight and got gyno""

To be honest i dont know what the hell is in them.sarms or ph's? but it really doesnt matter much because they wont be around much longer.That is facts.

Yes, that's absolutely correct. The capsulated sarms will soon be a thing of the past everywhere.....thank goodness

The issue is these companies that sell in capsule form give a bad name to sarms as ppl will get different effects because the caps have some other shit them sarms themselves. I am happy they are cracking down on these companies.

Top Bottom