napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The next step

1fishingfreak

I’m needing a little advice on my next step as there’s so much information it’s difficult to decide. 8 months ago I was introduced to mk-677 and it honestly changed my figure from a skinny 145lbs to a solid 200lbs. Chest went from 40” to 44”, arms from 13”to 16.5 and legs from 13.5 to 16”. Of course with all this I changed the way and when I eat as well. My gym workouts are awesome but I’ve hit that unwanted plateau. My goal is to get bigger of course cheat, arms, legs but I’d like to see 225lbs as my end goal too. I take my lifting seriously and dedicate a lot of time studying lifting techniques to isolate muscle groups. I’ve entertained trenavar and anavar but from what I’ve read those may be bad choices. I’d like some direction as to what I should consider to achieve this goal without screwing up my organs. Thanks for any information.

Stats
Age- 38
Weight- 200lbs
Height- 5’10”
B/F 25%
Lifting- 4 years

Last edited:
are you sure about that 25% body fat? no way on earth anyone is going to tell you to bulk at that high of body fat... are you sure about that?

You gained 55 lbs in 8 months using just mk 677?!!! That is an incredible amt of weight and i dont want to disparage ur progress but i would have to say more than half of it is probly fat and water. I would concentrate less on the scale and more on lbm gains. It took me almost 10 yrs to put on 60 lbs of muscle. I would get ur nutrition in check and keep killing it in the gym.
I’m needing a little advice on my next step as there’s so much information it’s difficult to decide. 8 months ago I was introduced to mk-677 and it honestly changed my figure from a skinny 145lbs to a solid 200lbs. Chest went from 40” to 44”, arms from 13”to 16.5 and legs from 13.5 to 16”. Of course with all this I changed the way and when I eat as well. My gym workouts are awesome but I’ve hit that unwanted plateau. My goal is to get bigger of course cheat, arms, legs but I’d like to see 225lbs as my end goal too. I take my lifting seriously and dedicate a lot of time studying lifting techniques to isolate muscle groups. I’ve entertained trenavar and anavar but from what I’ve read those may be bad choices. I’d like some direction as to what I should consider to achieve this goal without screwing up my organs. Thanks for any information.

Stats
Age- 38
Weight- 200lbs
Height- 5’10”
B/F 25%
Lifting- 4 years

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I didn’t figure that eating, quality of food and quantity was 75% of getting bigger till about a year ago. After that came to light everything changed.

the amount of weight you say you gained in that amount of time is NOT healthy as pointed out.. please post a pic

Top Bottom