napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle LGD, MK677, GW?

tomerrdel

Hey guys,

On 23rd of june I am finishing my 12 week cycle of LGD and GW. Then I am gonna hop on PCT 4 weeks clomid 50/25/25/25 along with some tst booster maybe. I can honestly say that so far I am very satisfied with results. My strength went up and I have gained like 5kg,which I believe is pure muscle.Now, I am 86,5-87kg. Recently, I have started figuring out what should be my next cycle afterwards. My main goal, is to lose 2-3kg of fat. Because I am pretty lean (12% bodyfat now), I would like to stay on the same bodyfat maybe lean down even more while gaining as much muscle as possible. So, recomp/bulk?

I just wanted to ask what do you suggest to be my next cycle. I was considering again LGD since it is said to be most powerful for gaining as much muscle as possible. I wanted to try S4 but am working nights 2-3 times a week and driving so, that is not a good idea considering the vision sides. Another substance that I wanted to give a shot is mk677(ibutamoren or nutrabol). Anyways, what do you think is most optimal for me. I want the best substances to gain the most, and stay in low bodyfat range. At the same time, I dont want to spend too much money since it can be very expensive to run 4+ substances and I am not a millionare hah.

S4/GW/SR is a winner combination for fat loss and still get some strength. I might even swap S4, for Ostarine.

mk677 isnt for leaning out, as you'll want to eat your next door neighbors...

Hey guys,

On 23rd of june I am finishing my 12 week cycle of LGD and GW. Then I am gonna hop on PCT 4 weeks clomid 50/25/25/25 along with some tst booster maybe. I can honestly say that so far I am very satisfied with results. My strength went up and I have gained like 5kg,which I believe is pure muscle.Now, I am 86,5-87kg. Recently, I have started figuring out what should be my next cycle afterwards. My main goal, is to lose 2-3kg of fat. Because I am pretty lean (12% bodyfat now), I would like to stay on the same bodyfat maybe lean down even more while gaining as much muscle as possible. So, recomp/bulk?

I just wanted to ask what do you suggest to be my next cycle. I was considering again LGD since it is said to be most powerful for gaining as much muscle as possible. I wanted to try S4 but am working nights 2-3 times a week and driving so, that is not a good idea considering the vision sides. Another substance that I wanted to give a shot is mk677(ibutamoren or nutrabol). Anyways, what do you think is most optimal for me. I want the best substances to gain the most, and stay in low bodyfat range. At the same time, I dont want to spend too much money since it can be very expensive to run 4+ substances and I am not a millionare hah.

The sides of s4 are easily controlled with the proper dosing and get overplayed a lot. I wouldn't even worry too much about it to be honest. S4 is too good to not try and the synergy it has with LGD is unbelievable. That's what I'd go with, LGD and S4. MK-677 is awesome but needs to be ran a full year to get the most out of it.

mk677 has a LARGE fat cutting capability, just like hgh has... its often overlooked but its very very powerful for cutting but people get a misunderstanding because of the possible water retention, however if you do not want to spend too much money, that may not be the best option since it needs to be ran for a year... i would go with lgd, s4 and gw501516 here... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

The only thing that I am afraid of is driving during the night on S4. I am student and working as a cleaner and am usually working 2-3 times a week till 2:30 am and driving. On the other hand what appeals to me on mk677 is, that it actually causes growth of new muscle cells. Do you think that the water retention could be eliminated completely with good potassium to sodium ratio. Possibly suppementing potassium.

Is there any other sarm outside similar to s4? I know it enhances the quality of muscle. But I cannot take it because of the driving at night which I have already mentioned.

50mg of Clomid ED is awfully strong. LGD is heavily suppressive, but not that bad. When Clomid is used for HRT, it's generally dosed 12.5 E3D. 50 ED is like you're coming off of a full AAS cycle. A lot of guys use Clomid 50/50/25/25 for a full AAS cycle.

With LGD, your test levels are probably low(< 200), but LH and FSH levels are probably at least 3, and maybe even 4+. When coming off of AAS, all of those values are close to zero. I'd suggest stepping the Clomid down to 25/12.5/12.5. I doubt you'd even need a 4th week for a SARM.

Is there any other sarm outside similar to s4? I know it enhances the quality of muscle. But I cannot take it because of the driving at night which I have already mentioned.
then definitely switch to rad140... that is the most similar to s4 that you are going to use... rad is a favorite amongst many bro...

What do you say about PCT dyllan?...Should I go for 50/25/25/25 or for 25/12,5/12,5 ?...I didnt know that rad has similar effects to S4...Is it gonna improve muscle definition and vascularity?

i dont get it man, i gave you the exact pct to run??? yes, i said it was very similar to s4... it is great for aesthetics... someone just posted a thread showing a drop of 3% body fat in a very very short amount of time...

I was just asking what is your opinion, because the guy said that 50 mg is too much after sarms and is used when you are completely shut down. No disrespect bro or anything, I value everything you say. I just want to take as little substances as possible. It is my health you know. I will then go for lgd 10mg a day, rad 140 20mg and gw 20mg a day. 12 weeks.

I was just asking what is your opinion, because the guy said that 50 mg is too much after sarms and is used when you are completely shut down. No disrespect bro or anything, I value everything you say. I just want to take as little substances as possible. It is my health you know. I will then go for lgd 10mg a day, rad 140 20mg and gw 20mg a day. 12 weeks.
I actually didn't realize this was a 12 week run at 10mg LGD with RAD. 50 Clomid may be needed, just because your test is probably almost zero at that dose. Most people do LGD solo for 8 weeks at 5mg(that's what I did). 10mg for 12 weeks + RAD is a lot more, and would need a different protocol. I defer entirely to Dylan.

Nah man, I am almost finishing 12 week cycle of LGD and GW and I dont feel any sign of suppression at all. From my research no Sarm will shut you completely down, there is just suppression but not shut down by any means. If I sarms would shut you down you would need to take TST with it , otherwise you would feel horrible on cycle.

Yeah and people get shut down but maybe from enhanced athlete and similar companies which arep robably not even selling sarms. Most likely some prohormones or so.

I actually didn't realize this was a 12 week run at 10mg LGD with RAD. 50 Clomid may be needed, just because your test is probably almost zero at that dose. Most people do LGD solo for 8 weeks at 5mg(that's what I did). 10mg for 12 weeks + RAD is a lot more, and would need a different protocol. I defer entirely to Dylan.
Legit high quality sarms will not shut you down like that at all. If you have subpar products that are prohormones of course You will be shut down. You also want to run them 12 weeks at recommended dose. 8 weeks is too short.

The pct Dylan gave is more than sufficient

My test ended up below 200 at half that dose for 2/3 the time, but it may not get any worse if you take more for longer. Or it could just be the result of my 550 natural test levels.

50mg of Clomid ED is awfully strong. LGD is heavily suppressive, but not that bad. When Clomid is used for HRT, it's generally dosed 12.5 E3D. 50 ED is like you're coming off of a full AAS cycle. A lot of guys use Clomid 50/50/25/25 for a full AAS cycle.

With LGD, your test levels are probably low(< 200), but LH and FSH levels are probably at least 3, and maybe even 4+. When coming off of AAS, all of those values are close to zero. I'd suggest stepping the Clomid down to 25/12.5/12.5. I doubt you'd even need a 4th week for a SARM.

^This here would actually be the difference between complete shutdown and suppression. With complete shutdown TT along with LH and FSH are effected, suppression would be just TT. Actual TT # is irrelevant and having a low T count would not mean complete shutdown. Good post

Legit high quality sarms will not shut you down like that at all. If you have subpar products that are prohormones of course You will be shut down. You also want to run them 12 weeks at recommended dose. 8 weeks is too short.

The pct Dylan gave is more than sufficient

agreed, true high quality sarms should only suppress at best and never give complete shutdown. Or at least thats what ive noticed with sarsmx and thats why i will not be going elsewhere. why would i want complete shutdown if im using sarms that defeats some of the greatest benefits of what sarms has to offer...

My test ended up below 200 at half that dose for 2/3 the time, but it may not get any worse if you take more for longer. Or it could just be the result of my 550 natural test levels.

Or you may be one of the rare ones like me that get heavily suppressed. To counter that, I take clomid during cycle. My test drops by more than 50% from 600.

Top Bottom