napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle help

sogoyyy

I was planning on a show in March but started a project and couldn't do it. I stopped my last cycle mid way thru. I'm aiming for July now. I have EQ, tren ace and E. mast e, plenty of test. Just started sr9009 trying to figure how to setup this cycle...been bulking basically. 220lbs bf prolly 12% or so.

8fbc79c7e8e76e2fe0853f69baa08719.jpg
d9169f34fdcdaf0cab96e58e1be82b35.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Looking pretty good...what's your exact goal? and have u done tren before? mast won't work well unless Ur 10 percent bf or less

You look tall. Hell I'm 5'9" so that ain't hard. Let me ask you this, where are your lats, quads, hams traps and calves in comparison to other competitors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look tall. Hell I'm 5'9" so that ain't hard. Let me ask you this, where are your lats, quads, hams traps and calves in comparison to other competitors?

Lats are good. Quads suck but separated. Working the quads. I'm 5 10". Yea can't get back on mast till I'm closer to 10. Which shouldn't be long. Yea I've ran teen b4 with mast. I wanted to come in at next show a lil fuller still lean. My contest weight is Always 185. I want to come in at 195 or 200...

Lemme ask this bro, why not bring up lagging parts before going out again. I'm considering a competition next year if I look the way I wanna and get up to speed on cutting.

If you are looking to come in bigger, I'd run test, EQ, and Deca. That cycle is the shit for bulk. Just came off of that cycle myself

Lemme ask this bro, why not bring up lagging parts before going out again. I'm considering a competition next year if I look the way I wanna and get up to speed on cutting.

I'm def trying to bring em up. I do men's physique so lats aren't huge. Still working shoulders.
042caef1f6226a47c1967d569c2cf834.jpg
9294269cb13ebc0e39550c45e2e936de.jpg

If you are looking to come in bigger, I'd run test, EQ, and Deca. That cycle is the shit for bulk. Just came off of that cycle myself
I've always been afraid of Deca cause the Deca dick shit....

I was too bro, and avoided it for years. Tried it last year for the first time, and it's probably my favorite compound now next to test. I've never had a single problem on it. Run your test higher than Deca, control estrogen and prolactin and it's gain city

I was too bro, and avoided it for years. Tried it last year for the first time, and it's probably my favorite compound now next to test. I've never had a single problem on it. Run your test higher than Deca, control estrogen and prolactin and it's gain city
How much Dec a a week. I'll prolly want one of Dylan vids on it. I honestly never pay attention to Deca cause of that. Heard lots of good n bad. But I value ur opinion no doubt

I'm def trying to bring em up. I do men's physique so lats aren't huge. Still working shoulders.
042caef1f6226a47c1967d569c2cf834.jpg
9294269cb13ebc0e39550c45e2e936de.jpg

You've got good development bro. Running physique I guess quads aren't such a big deal considering the shorts. Still maybe it'd be one of those things to separate you out the crowd... dunno bro. Kill shit.

It's like anything else, just gotta run it PROPERLY.

I still think you would shine in Classic Physique.

You've got good development bro. Running physique I guess quads aren't such a big deal considering the shorts. Still maybe it'd be one of those things to separate you out the crowd... dunno bro. Kill shit.

My coach and I have been working on bring up my legs for my next show (physique) the idea is that is you have more muscle in the lower body, especially the glutes then you have the appearance of a smaller waist and you improve your V-Taper. The glute/taper thing is especially important when I hit the back pose; "shows are won from the rear"

My coach and I have been working on bring up my legs for my next show (physique) the idea is that is you have more muscle in the lower body, especially the glutes then you have the appearance of a smaller waist and you improve your V-Taper. The glute/taper thing is especially important when I hit the back pose; "shows are won from the rear"

[emoji1417] wise perspective because the tie in of the upper and lower torso is what separates the elite from the average. I like that, I myself am seeking to tie everything together to make the illusion of more size. Sweep is often underestimated.

Yea I'm trying to bring it all together. So far I feel like it's working. Especially considering I've been clean. Diet wasn't as great as if like but if I nail this in July then I can regroup.

Top Bottom