domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next cycle dosing? To low? Primo,eq,cyp

Next cycle dosing? To low? Primo,eq,cyp

I am going to be running cyp at 300mg, eq at 400mg and primo at 300mg a week. This is my first time using eq or primo but in dylan gemelli's video he recommends a hight dose for the eq and primo. Hope he chimes in but all advice is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by FpsStang View Post
    I am going to be running cyp at 300mg, eq at 400mg and primo at 300mg a week. This is my first time using eq or primo but in dylan gemelli's video he recommends a hight dose for the eq and primo. Hope he chimes in but all advice is welcome
    It's honestly a waste to run those compounds at those doses brother. First of all what is your stats, experience, and goals?

5,10. 175 lbs 6 cycles under my belt total but only 1 recently. Last was cyp 400 tren .75cc 3 times a week and win 50 eod at the end all lower dose woth good results. Im looking to add gradual substainable gains.

Eq for me is 800mg per week... long run. Primo same thing. 800 to 1000mg ew long run. Primo is costly so many don't do it.

Ya but its so clean and tren did a numbet on my cholesterol even with sarms

Banned
    in dylan gemelli's video he recommends a hight dose for the eq and primo. Hope he chimes in
    Why? In the videos ....I don't think Dylan could be any clearer on his dosing recommendations

It's lower than optimum but you will yield gains with it.

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Email me at [email protected]
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

5,10. 175 lbs 6 cycles under my belt total but only 1 recently. Last was cyp 400 tren .75cc 3 times a week and win 50 eod at the end all lower dose woth good results. Im looking to add gradual substainable gains.
    Pick either EQ or primo and run them at recommended dosage which would be 600-800mg for either, and for 16 weeks.

Because i took the dose in the video to be if your running it by it self. I try to keep all my doses on the conservative side. I dont believe more is always better. I can always do more. Seeing i have never used primo b4 with a stack and going up to 600mg a week will bring me well over my 1000mg a week goal for lack of a better term. Im ok with that aslong as im not over doing it

Because i took the dose in the video to be if your running it by it self. I try to keep all my doses on the conservative side. I dont believe more is always better. I can always do more. Seeing i have never used primo b4 with a stack and going up to 600mg a week will bring me well over my 1000mg a week goal for lack of a better term. Im ok with that aslong as im not over doing it

no bro, not at all on running them by themselves... look, i LOVE being conservative and I LOVE the fact you are more on the cautious side... i REALLY love it to be honest... this makes my day to hear HOWEVER, as i have said in several videos now, eq and primo are two of the few that require higher dosing, regardless of the stack... your cycle idea itself, is so perfect but the dosing is complete shit and a waste of time and money... thats just the honest truth... what is your main goal from the cycle? i will fix this entirely for you...