napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle advice should I stop current sarms cycle ??

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Feel like I want to start my next cycle of test E, S4, LGD. Test I would like to keep low at around 300 I think a week.

Am currently running S4 and LGD only 4 weeks in

Want to start my cycle including Test in January however since I have been on S4 and LGD for 4 week now don't want to run them for longer then 12 weeks

Should I stop now and do a mini PCT so I can start my full cycle plan of Test, S4,LGD in January or jus finish the 12 weeks on S4 and LGD and start my Test,s4,lgd after?

Last cycle ended at the end of August completed full PCt

Feel like I want to start my next cycle of test E, S4, LGD. Test I would like to keep low at around 300 I think a week.

Am currently running S4 and LGD only 4 weeks in

Want to start my cycle including Test in January however since I have been on S4 and LGD for 4 week now don't want to run them for longer then 12 weeks

Should I stop now and do a mini PCT so I can start my full cycle plan of Test, S4,LGD in January or jus finish the 12 weeks on S4 and LGD and start my Test,s4,lgd after?

Last cycle ended at the end of August completed full PCt

It's really up to you bro. If you stop now, you basically waste this last 4 weeks on LGD and s4. If you continue on with it another 8 weeks then run your 4 week mini pct you are pushing your test and sarms cycle out further. You can't do both so just decide what's more important to you. Getting the most out of this sarms cycle, or running your cycle in January

i would definitely not stop now... thats just wasting money and it makes no sense whatsoever.. .i dont even understand the idea or thought there to be honest.. i guess if you dont care about wasting money then by all means...

I will finish out my sarms cycle as planned I only just came to the idea of starting my next cycle earlier I am prob just anxious to get back on cycle thanx for the input

well bro, it makes no sense whatsoever, it really doesn't... you are a lot smarter than that... dont get too antsy and mess up things you have going now

we've all been there and thats why we are here to knock that sense back into you! LOL your good man

I will finish out my sarms cycle as planned I only just came to the idea of starting my next cycle earlier I am prob just anxious to get back on cycle thanx for the input

You’ll be so happy you did brother. That’s a nice stack you have going... I’ve been in your boat before though. Sarms are cheap though and there’s nothing worse then throwing away money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom