napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle advice

Kylar2127

Im starting my next cycle in a week or 2, as soon as my caber comes in and would like some constructive criticism of it.

I’m 31, about 235 lbs. probably 10% body fat, about like an off-season bodybuilder. Been running gear for a few years now and am wanting to run a bigger cycle than I have before and possibly do a prep after this and get on stage. so here’s what I’m thinking.

Wk 1-16 750 mg Test
Wk 1-16 900 mg EQ
Wk 1-16 aromisin EOD
Wk 1-5 300 mg deca
Wk 1-5 50 mg anavar ED
Wk 1-5 .25 mg caber every 3rd day
Wk 12-16 400 mg tren
Wk 12-16 50 mg winstrol ED
Wk 12-16 .25 mg caber EOD

My goal is really just body recomp. I’m happy with my weight, just want to build some muscle and cut body fat, so I’m sure I’ll gain a few pounds on the deca and hopefully lose it on the tren.

I plan on having my calories at about 3200ish for the first 6 weeks or so, then slowly cut them down by 100-200 a week, until I get to around 2500 for the last few weeks.

I have some NPP as well, what do you all think of running that as well for the first week or two until the deca kicks in, since I’m only running the deca for a short time? I’m really trying to avoid deca dick and am nervous about running NPP and deca together because I’ve never ran either before. I don’t handle Tren as well as a lot of people, so I’m guessing that means I won’t handle deca too well either, hence the caber.

way too much test... i dont have any issue with any of the other dosing... not sure what you want to accomplish with only 5 weeks of tren or 5 weeks of deca... that literally makes zero sense and begs the question of whether or not you actually know what your doing... deca is an extremely long ester... it will barely be beginning to work after 5 weeks...

Ok I think I’ll cut test down to 500, cut out deca completely and add the tren around week 8 so I run it for 8 weeks.

Not sure why I was under the impression nandrolones shouldn’t be ran much longer than 6 weeks. Must have misremembered something from one of your videos, or Greg Doucettes or someone. Thanks for the feedback

thats what i would do... im not sure where you got that about deca but it wasnt from me...

Top Bottom