napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next Cycle Advice

Achilles

Thinking about doing a summer cycle in about a month or so.
Have done two cycles in the past, check posted my first one a week or so back when I introduced myself to you guys.
2nd cycle consisted of Test E at 600mg a week via 2 injections a week. For 14 weeks. And Mast E at 400mg a week Ran arimidex eod for whole entire cycle. Pct consisted of climid 50/50/25/25
and nova 40/40/20/20 with 25 mg of ostarine.

Finished this cycle and PCT Mid December, wouldn't start this next cycle till mid April.

For my 3rd cycle Im thinking of diving into tren.. Cycle would look a little something like this.
Week 1-8: Tren E 400mg ew via 2 injections at 200mg
Week 1-8: Test E at 500mg ew via 2 injections at 250mg
Week 8-12: Test at 600mg ew via 2 injections at 300mg
Week 1-12: Mast E at 400mg ew via 2 injections at 200mg

Aromasin will be ran week 1-8 with the tren
have Arimidex that I can throw starting the week after last tren injection.
Have Caber I will be running as well with the tren at .25mg e3d

PCT: Hcg week 10-14 at 1000iu every week via 2 injections
Nolvadex: 50/50/25/25
Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Also I run HGH year round at 2iu a day.

Wondering what you guys think of my cycle and pct. Had a couple of questions about the HCG since I have never used it before. When do you guys run it? Do you include it in your PCT? Do I need it? Do you run it full cycle and PCT?
Second question is do you think I need to run Arimidex and Aromasin at the same time? Run them opposite days of each other so I will be taking an AI every day or do you think the Aromasin will be enough? I am not gyro prone.

Tren dosage might go down depending on how I deal with sides. Wondering what you guys think of this cycle and want to hear any critiscim that you guys have or anything that you would change.

Stats: Age 26
BF: 11%
Height 5"9
Weight: 89kg

My goal for this cycle is to cut some fat and pack on pure muscle. Intake calories will be right around 2000-2500 a day.

I would drop the test to 400 mg's/week and run it @ that dose the while time.

Run one AI, no need to change.

Not sure about the caloric intake if you are looking to add muscle, but you can always make changes based on your body.

What's the pot of gold @ the end of the rainbow for this cycle? You're already in competition condition based on your stats and it's not healthy or smart to walk around all the time @ nearly 200/sub 10%

NPC/IFBB show? Photo shoot?

I think it's a bit premature for tren in my opinion at 26. You already started too young if you are going into a 3rd cycle at your age. Tren is not very good for adding muscle anyways.

If say go with primo I stead of Tren for your goals

Top Bottom