domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Next cycle

  1. #1

    Next cycle

    I?ve never tried mk677 but I think I want to give it a run and stack it with lgd. Anyone run this combo before? Everything will be from sarms.forsale of course

  2. #2
    yes, thats an excellent combo... what you stack just depends on your goal though brother... make sure to get in on the sale this weekend.. if your going to run mk677, nows the time to stock it with 25% off... let me know what your goal is and i can help you with the cycle design




  3. #3
    My goal is to put on mass. I was planning on running the lgd at 10 mg for 12 weeks. I wasn?t sure about the mk677 though. I?ve seen dosages recommended at everything from 10 to 25 mg.

  4. #4
    25 mg per day with the mk677... six months minimum but a year would be optimal.. perfect on the length and dose of lgd... i would consider adding s23 to this as well... if you do you would need a full pct but it would be a mean stack




  5. #5
    Hey Dylan I remember like a year ago or so you were saying you didn?t like s23 and that you didn?t even really consider it a warm because of the suppression and other side effects. What made you change your mind and what?s your take on it now

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dominikers View Post
    Hey Dylan I remember like a year ago or so you were saying you didn?t like s23 and that you didn?t even really consider it a warm because of the suppression and other side effects. What made you change your mind and what?s your take on it now
    Stance is the same in terms of it not really being a sarm and more like a steroid however there are far more user reports on it now and we actually have a source that carries the real deal as well




  7. #7
    Sounds good bro. Thanks for the help as always and looking forward to trying the new source. Hearing some great things about them

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhenk6767 View Post
    Sounds good bro. Thanks for the help as always and looking forward to trying the new source. Hearing some great things about them
    for sure bro... i havent been this excited about a company in a long time man... these guys are the real deal.. i just love the ease of communication and the extreme attention to detail.. fuck sake, they are shipping same day in a lot of instances




  9. #9
    Sorry, one more question. Do you think i should start the mk677 now even though my gym is closed until April?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhenk6767 View Post
    Sorry, one more question. Do you think i should start the mk677 now even though my gym is closed until April?
    Yes I would. You can still work out at home and MK677 as Dylan said you want to run minimum 6 months so better to start now especially since it can help with muscle sparing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •