napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

next cycle

fitnesstat

Hey man I like the content your putting out. Im 30 years old been cycling steroids for about 2.5-3 years now, I’m 235lbs fairly lean. Anyways I have a couple questions?
I’ve never really used AI’s in a cycle but always pct. my last cycle was going good but I stopped progressing so I got my blood work and my estrogen was pretty high. I was running 600 test cyp, 600 deca , 50 anadrol. My next cycle witch will start 20 weeks out from a show will start the same cycle maybe lowering the test down to 400mg. I’ll be taking deca and anadrol out 8 weeks out and adding tren ace, winstrol, masteron. Should I add an AI like Aromasin and something like proviron to control the estrogen and add caber for prolactin ?
Sorry for the big read! Simple answer will be just fine if detail is to much of you’re time. Thanks so much

There's no such thing as a simple answer when you're talking about running that much juice at once.

Please post your full stats.

Last edited:
simple answer to that? bro, you ran test and deca with NO ancillaries and you expect me to advise you to run deca, anadrol FuCKING TREN, winstrol and masteron and your asking me if you should use protection? brother, i would not advise you on ANY steroid use if you PAID ME to do it... i dont want to contribute to this... you either just dont know what you are doing or you just dont care and either one is scary, obviously the not caring is very bothersome but using steroids and advanced steroids even worse off, without knowing what you are doing and/or caring is craziness.. i dont know what you are doing to yourself but its not going to end well

Wow man that man compounds is ridiculous more isn't always better in fact usually it's the opposite. Absolutely u should be running aromosin that shouldn't even be a question.

Hey man I like the content your putting out. Im 30 years old been cycling steroids for about 2.5-3 years now, I’m 235lbs fairly lean. Anyways I have a couple questions?
I’ve never really used AI’s in a cycle but always pct. my last cycle was going good but I stopped progressing so I got my blood work and my estrogen was pretty high. I was running 600 test cyp, 600 deca , 50 anadrol. My next cycle witch will start 20 weeks out from a show will start the same cycle maybe lowering the test down to 400mg. I’ll be taking deca and anadrol out 8 weeks out and adding tren ace, winstrol, masteron. Should I add an AI like Aromasin and something like proviron to control the estrogen and add caber for prolactin ?
Sorry for the big read! Simple answer will be just fine if detail is to much of you’re time. Thanks so much

You're asking if you need estrogen and prolactin protection on a cycle that has a lot of estrogen aromatization and prolactin increase? Umm. No offense dude, but this should be common sense, and that's a hell of a lot of gear for somebody that doesn't really seem to know what they are doing to run them properly

You're asking if you need estrogen and prolactin protection on a cycle that has a lot of estrogen aromatization and prolactin increase? Umm. No offense dude, but this should be common sense, and that's a hell of a lot of gear for somebody that doesn't really seem to know what they are doing to run them properly
exactly bro

3 compounds at once is a lot ? Lol under 1200mg total a week. I wasn’t say running all at once I switch compounds after 4 weeks. I was asking should I use proviron and aromisn together to where I’ve only ever used arimadex. I’ve done blood work every since I’ve started before and during cycle never any problems...

3 compounds at once is a lot ? Lol under 1200mg total a week. I wasn’t say running all at once I switch compounds after 4 weeks. I was asking should I use proviron and aromisn together to where I’ve only ever used arimadex. I’ve done blood work every since I’ve started before and during cycle never any problems...

You are going to be running deca and anadrol with test, then tren, winstrol, and mast with test I assume. It's not like you are doing something mild like test, eq and primo. Total mg doesmt mean dick. It's the compounds used

That's no amateur cycle. Tren alone is only for advanced users and the most harsh compound you can run

Aromasin would be superior to arimadex yes

I won my last show on test cyp 400 mg, 150mg tren ace and winny with arimadex, and I ran arimadex with the test and deca it must of been shit. I was looking at aromisin cuz I seen ppl said it was better.

aromasin is definitely the better option yes... but your smartass response isnt appreciated up there either.. you came asking for help then your a fucking smart ass about it when people are telling you the truth? really?

I appreciate the input I want to learn what I can I’ve been doing this on my own since I started.
You're in the right place to get the right help bro. I assure you that. Just understand that if we tell you something thetes a damn good reason for it. It's all for your personal benefit on health, safety, and doing things the right way

Top Bottom