napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle

-SD-

x1g1on.jpg

just looking for about 5 lbs dry, might lower the tprop for that purpose dont want too much bloat

Looks good I would have went.with tbol or drol instead of winny for bulking though winny drys might joints and I cant train real heavy . when Im cutting it fine I just do more volume lighter.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

not bad, I'd go 10 weeks instead of 8 tho and Id keep that test dosage , the winny/aromasin should take care of any water bloat considering diet is on point.

Looks pretty good to me. I don't see bloat being bad on that test dose either, specially with your Aromasin dose.

Should work well for what you want in 8 weeks. That bold ace though.....that sounds like PIP city

Looks good I would have went.with tbol or drol instead of winny for bulking though winny drys might joints and I cant train real heavy . when Im cutting it fine I just do more volume lighter.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

might drop the winstrol and up the bold ace, im 41 and joints arent what they used to be of course

Looks pretty good to me. I don't see bloat being bad on that test dose either, specially with your Aromasin dose.

Should work well for what you want in 8 weeks. That bold ace though.....that sounds like PIP city

didnt know the pip issue but its a fairly exotic item, i just love EQ but hate the really long ester and had a chance for this bold ace and was intrigued

For some reason I can't see your cycle, but I'd definitely advise tbol (unless you put that in) I loved tbol, great pumps, clean size, you feel amazing. 10/10

For some reason I can't see your cycle, but I'd definitely advise tbol (unless you put that in) I loved tbol, great pumps, clean size, you feel amazing. 10/10

I agree that the anavar should be canceled out for 50-60mg of tbol.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Top Bottom