napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newish guy

rookie71

I have been on a lot of the forums under the same username for quite a few years. Some I have been fairly active and some more of a lurker. I have been here for a while now, mostly reading and trying to learn some more. So, thank for the wealth of information. This has been one of the better forums I have come across over the years.

About me:
45yo, 5'11, 218pounds. Not sure about current body fat, but fairly low for me. I am getting dexascan done in the next few weeks, so I will hold off until I get that. Most of my life I have been into fitness. I had a bad stretch from about 25-35 years old where I lost my way. I was smoking, drinking, really just lost. Had a near death motorcycle accident in 2006 and the switch flipped back on. Did a lot of cardio at first. Got into sprint/olympic distance duathlons/triathlons. Dropped from 218lbs and well over 20% body fat, to 180lbs and 7%. Ran one half marathon and did an easy 1hr 53min. Decided to do a marathon and joints started failing. Switched over to strength training and have been trying to improve aesthetics/strength ever since.

Supplementation experience:
I have been on TRT for about 4 years. I have run 150-250wk. I did run 100wk of Trestolone for about a year instead of Test.

I have run various cycles of prohormones with test or at least TRT in place.

I have run a couple of SARMs stacks S4/GW/Osta and LGD

I have run test only, I have run Dbol/EQ/Test. I have run DMZ/DesoxyTest/Test

Probably something else that I am forgetting at the moment.

Goals:
Continue learning. Stay lean and in shape. I find trying new combinations of supplementation and exercise routines keep me interested and making progress.

Some pics:
This is me as way out of shape guy back in the early 2000s

A couple of years ago. Dbol blew me up. Acne was bad. BLOAAAATTTT!!!!

How I generally walk around. Hopefully a few pounds heavier now.

Last edited:
Nice transformation brother. Glad to see you change your life around for the better.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nice job and nice progress! Welcome to the board. We are glad to have you here with us, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome aboard and as EZE said another score for the 40 crowd! Looking good man, way to turn it around Kudos!

welcome to isarms bro, great to have you... if you ever have questions, dont hesitate to let me know

Got my Dexascan done today. 15.7% BF at the moment. I knew I was carrying more than I wanted at the moment since I am up from my normal of 205 and at 218. Gotta tighten the screws on the diet, up the cardio, and then in a few weeks might throw in a 12 week run of S4/GW

Got my Dexascan done today. 15.7% BF at the moment. I knew I was carrying more than I wanted at the moment since I am up from my normal of 205 and at 218. Gotta tighten the screws on the diet, up the cardio, and then in a few weeks might throw in a 12 week run of S4/GW
absolutely bro... you will get there quickly, dont worry... let me know anytime you need my assistance...

absolutely bro... you will get there quickly, dont worry... let me know anytime you need my assistance...

Thanks.
Almost positive I will go the S4/GW route, but I can't lie, I like the idea of the GW/SR9009 duo but don't necessarily get too excited about the dosing protocol for the SR.

Thanks.
Almost positive I will go the S4/GW route, but I can't lie, I like the idea of the GW/SR9009 duo but don't necessarily get too excited about the dosing protocol for the SR.
that can be a turn off for some, i understand... stacking all three is really where its at but i am one of the biggest s4 advocates you are going to find... you will see why when you use it...

that can be a turn off for some, i understand... stacking all three is really where its at but i am one of the biggest s4 advocates you are going to find... you will see why when you use it...

Decided to go with the S4/GW duo. Ordered it from Sarmsx today so will get it going once it arrives. Thanks for the feedback.

Decided to go with the S4/GW duo. Ordered it from Sarmsx today so will get it going once it arrives. Thanks for the feedback.
awesome choice bro... please keep us updated on your results and let me know anytime you need my help!

Top Bottom