domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbiehere. Thanks in advance!

Newbiehere. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

I'm from Singapore and haven't had seen anyone in Singapore talked about sarms as if it doesn't exist. However, after my research there is a case in 2016 where Singapore HSA(Health Sciences Authority) scrutinised Singapore websites and seized their product. Therefore I assume in my country it is not legal to sell/buy sarms or basically can't even own it?

I can see that this forum is promoting https://Sarms.forsale. So I'm wondering is there anyone from Singapore had brought any products from sarms.forsale or any other sarms sources and had successfully ship in without any problems, and is it safe and legit?

Thanks in advance!

i just contacted s4s and they said they have had many orders from singapore and 100% success rate on the shipping so you wouldnt have anything to worry about

Sarms.forsale has you covered

Sounds like they are able to get products to you no problem. Great news!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Thanks guys!

Also I'd like to know which package of blood test is good enough to know my baseline and to follow up with as I do not want to mess with my body without knowing what is happening. Thanks again.
    blood test central clinic.JPG

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thanks for the response Dylan! However, this is a bit too much for me to understand. Does it mean that the blood test packages shown in the jpg picture from my previous reply, none of them were able to present the results which I needed to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbiehere View Post
    Thanks for the response Dylan! However, this is a bit too much for me to understand. Does it mean that the blood test packages shown in the jpg picture from my previous reply, none of them were able to present the results which I needed to know?
    pretty simple, those are the tests you need.... what you listed is not on par with the tests you need... these can easily be found at privatemdlabs.com

Welcome to iSARMS!

Unfortunately privatemdlabs.com has no lab located near me, I'm from Asia.