napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie seeking diet approval

Web626

What's up guys. I've been interested in Sarms for a while. Finally bought some today. The shop near my house sold me a 3 in 1 sarm formula. 1 pill is 25mg S4 / 15mg Osta / 10mg GW- instructions state one pill in the morning, one at night. Also loaded up on BCAAs, Creatine, and Preworkout with 100mg DMAA plus caffeine and ephedra extract.

I did a 3D scan there as well. I am 26 years old, male, 6'1, 205lb (155 lean). 24% body fat.
My goal is to lean out to 10% which means losing roughly 35 lbs to hit 170.

I've been a cardio machine since I started working out years ago, but have decided to man up and put on some muscle. I'm in the gym now 5 days a week.

M- Chest, Tris, Shoulders
T- Back, Bis
W- Legs
T- Chest, Tris, Shoulders
F- Back, Bis

Weights are 45m-1hr followed by 35-45 mins of steady state cardio (heart rate: 135-145).

For diet, the plan is:

11am Meal 1 - 40g protein, 40g carbs, veggies
1pm Meal 2 - 40g Whey isolate w/ water
4pm Meal 3 - repeat meal 1
6pm - Preworkout
7pm Meal 4 - repeat meal 1
8pm Gym Time - BCAAs & Creatine (during)
10pm Meal 5 - 40g protein, 30g fats, veggies

Protein: mainly chicken breast, whey
Carbs: Jasmine rice, brown rice, quinoa
Fats: almonds, peanut butter, udos oil (omegas 3, 6, 9).

How does all of this sound? Again I am a complete newbie. Highly motivated for results, as I have been spinning in endless circles for years now. Any tips or modifications would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

get rid of that shit IMMEDIATELY... that is not a real sarm whatsoever... you are not getting any sort of 3 in 1 and DEFINITELY NOT getting a real sarm at a "shop"... get rid of it!

You’re 6’1 205 and 50lbs of it is fat??? That can’t be right bro. You can’t be 150 at 6’1. Something isn’t right with that.

Top Bottom