napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie SARMS question about timing

SurfDawgie

Hey guys, I'm starting my first SARMS cycle recommended by Dylan and I have a few questions:

When dosages are recommended for the AM and PM, does it matter if you take them immediately upon waking up and right before bed?
Is it more effective on an empty stomach or should you have some food in there?
I typically take my SARMS in the morning right after waking, then follow it with a daily vitamin, glucosamine, fish oil caplets, and DHEA followed by a cup of coffee. Is there anything I'm doing wrong here?
Are you supposed to squirt the SARMS dropper under your tongue? Right down the back of the throat? Should you swish it around or get it down ASAP? They taste pretty rough, is it harmful to chase it immediately with water? Grapefruit juice?
Thanks for the advice, guys!

First cycle:
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

it makes no difference with food or not... DO NOT put anything under your tongue... take it straight down... you go ahead and swish it and let me know how that works for you... you will be hating life... its not mouthwash... chase it with whatever you want... ive covered all this a million times...

i would stick to am dosing because some people say they have interfered with sleep...

it makes no difference with food or not... DO NOT put anything under your tongue... take it straight down... you go ahead and swish it and let me know how that works for you... you will be hating life... its not mouthwash... chase it with whatever you want... ive covered all this a million times...

i would stick to am dosing because some people say they have interfered with sleep...

Thanks, Dylan, sorry to rehash old questions. Have a good one!

Top Bottom