napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

newbie sarms question

coppergas

Dylan,

I have been watching your informative videos on youtube for entertainment and learning and have now considered “researching” Sarms on my own. I haven’t stumbled across a video on your channel that recommends which Sarm(s) are the best to try for a first time although I know any of them are fine for that. First let me tell you my stats . I am 22 years old, 5’7” 170 lbs. unsure on my body fat would say its right under 20%, kind of high for my goal of having a leaner body and improving strength, mainly my bench press which has plateaud. Bench/Squat/Deadlift has reached the intermediate level of 225/315/405. Cant do 235-240 on the bench have tried for two-three months. I could break my plateaus with time and improved/changed training styles because I have just completed my first full year of consistent training last month and I have the rest of my life to improve. While I continue to study and learn more about fitness, diet, and supplements, your well-rounded advice would help me a lot. I am steering away from s-4 for now because of the possible vision problems. I’m considering a duo combo and your recent “Best SARMS Duo Combinations” recommends GW and MK-2866 for cutting + size + strength or GW and SR-9009 for “King” of cutting. I feel like if I’m taking (and spending money on) something that’s going to help, It will motivate me even more when I’m training and improve dieting avoiding bad foods. What I’m basically asking you is:

1). Do you need to be relatively lean (10-15% bf) to take “cutting” sarms?

2). Are mini post cycles required for the duo combo you recommend for me?

3). Do you think I’m ready? I am natural, never used gear any PED’s

4). Any additional advice you would recommend to me while on a SARM -Should I get a blood panel? Should I eat differently? Concern about sides?

I am certainly not done researching and as I go along with my findings, your advice will help!

Nice introduction & welcome to isarms!

1) With sarms you'll get the benefits in any fat%
2) If you use any suppressive sarms, you need mini pct. GW + SR would be the only combo that don't need it.
3) If you're interested in someone elses opinion, I'd say SARMs can definitely help achieving goals quicker, but there is so much to achieve completely naturally as you've only trained for one year.

Dylan,

I have been watching your informative videos on youtube for entertainment and learning and have now considered “researching” Sarms on my own. I haven’t stumbled across a video on your channel that recommends which Sarm(s) are the best to try for a first time although I know any of them are fine for that. First let me tell you my stats . I am 22 years old, 5’7” 170 lbs. unsure on my body fat would say its right under 20%, kind of high for my goal of having a leaner body and improving strength, mainly my bench press which has plateaud. Bench/Squat/Deadlift has reached the intermediate level of 225/315/405. Cant do 235-240 on the bench have tried for two-three months. I could break my plateaus with time and improved/changed training styles because I have just completed my first full year of consistent training last month and I have the rest of my life to improve. While I continue to study and learn more about fitness, diet, and supplements, your well-rounded advice would help me a lot. I am steering away from s-4 for now because of the possible vision problems. I’m considering a duo combo and your recent “Best SARMS Duo Combinations” recommends GW and MK-2866 for cutting + size + strength or GW and SR-9009 for “King” of cutting. I feel like if I’m taking (and spending money on) something that’s going to help, It will motivate me even more when I’m training and improve dieting avoiding bad foods. What I’m basically asking you is:

4). Any additional advice you would recommend to me while on a SARM -Should I get a blood panel? Should I eat differently? Concern about sides?

I am certainly not done researching and as I go along with my findings, your advice will help!
hey brother, i can definitely help you moving forward... you do not need to be lean like you would when using steroids with sarms... you have a very optimal scenario for using sarms... i will make it very easy for you bro... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan,

If you are looking for a strength and cutting combo, but don't want to use s4, I'd go with rad and GW.

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I like Dylans better. Personally, Sr 9009 didnt do shit for me.
I might add ostarine though, mainly because it (along with GW) is doing for more for me than sr9009 did.

Top Bottom