napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Questions about SARMS, issues and blood work.

grantmac75

Hi all,

Been lurking for a while but my first post. Firstly, a little about me, I am 6'2" ~215lbs and around 17-18%BF and training primarily crossfit style and general fitness. So I did a little research to look into what type of stack I wanted to do through the forum and purchased my first stack from what I have more recently found out to be a bad supplier. So I have stopped taking any SARMS now. I was going to stack MK677, MK2866 and SR9009 to start with in tablet form. The reason was to help rehab an injury I suffered last year, drop some weight and get back on track with my training.

So after starting the products above the first thing I noticed after a couple of days was I would get a build up of heat in my body. Body temp didn't seem to increase (we get tested everyday here) but it was kind of like hot flushes. I am not sure if this is a reaction to a particular SARM itself or the mixture the SARM is in in tablet form. I did notice the effects of the SARMs to some degree but after a little research on this forum and Dr. Google I am now thinking any SARM my be mixed with a pro hormone or something. I guess I just want to try and figure out if I change to a liquid SARM from a reputable company that I shouldn't have the same effect happening or if is a possible side effect from the SARM. At least I know what I might be dealing with going forward.

The next thing I was wondering if I should be doing blood work prior to starting so I can get a base line and if so what should I speak with the doctor about for the actual tests required?

Thanks in advance for any help.

cheers,

you always do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork... thats a must...

you shouldnt be getting hot flashes like that either... im really not sure what you were taking... if you have a reputable company, you will have and excellent experience... i would add gw501516 to this stack and that would make it very ideal for your goals...

the best company i can recommend with a million percent confidence is https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for that feedback and suggestions. Yeah I definitely believe I got some dodgy shite. I am looking to order from sarms.forsale now.

As for bloodwork. What should I be actually getting tested for?

Thanks.

this is what you want to get done

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

I would definitely go with S4S. I really always run them and had and excellent cycle with no issues. Great quality and experience

Yea, you shouldn't be experiencing hot flashes like that. I know some endurance boosting/fat burning products like cardarine and sr-9009 have been laced with clen in the past so that is possible. We are lucky to have sarms.forsale here though so we don't have to worry about that shit.

Top Bottom