domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Newbie Questions about SARMS, issues and blood work.

Newbie Questions about SARMS, issues and blood work.

Hi all,

Been lurking for a while but my first post. Firstly, a little about me, I am 6'2" ~215lbs and around 17-18%BF and training primarily crossfit style and general fitness. So I did a little research to look into what type of stack I wanted to do through the forum and purchased my first stack from what I have more recently found out to be a bad supplier. So I have stopped taking any SARMS now. I was going to stack MK677, MK2866 and SR9009 to start with in tablet form. The reason was to help rehab an injury I suffered last year, drop some weight and get back on track with my training.

So after starting the products above the first thing I noticed after a couple of days was I would get a build up of heat in my body. Body temp didn't seem to increase (we get tested everyday here) but it was kind of like hot flushes. I am not sure if this is a reaction to a particular SARM itself or the mixture the SARM is in in tablet form. I did notice the effects of the SARMs to some degree but after a little research on this forum and Dr. Google I am now thinking any SARM my be mixed with a pro hormone or something. I guess I just want to try and figure out if I change to a liquid SARM from a reputable company that I shouldn't have the same effect happening or if is a possible side effect from the SARM. At least I know what I might be dealing with going forward.

The next thing I was wondering if I should be doing blood work prior to starting so I can get a base line and if so what should I speak with the doctor about for the actual tests required?

Thanks in advance for any help.

cheers,

you always do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork... thats a must...

you shouldnt be getting hot flashes like that either... im really not sure what you were taking... if you have a reputable company, you will have and excellent experience... i would add gw501516 to this stack and that would make it very ideal for your goals...

the best company i can recommend with a million percent confidence is https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day
    mk677 25 mg day

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for that feedback and suggestions. Yeah I definitely believe I got some dodgy shite. I am looking to order from sarms.forsale now.

As for bloodwork. What should I be actually getting tested for?

Thanks.

this is what you want to get done

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

I would definitely go with S4S. I really always run them and had and excellent cycle with no issues. Great quality and experience

Yea, you shouldn't be experiencing hot flashes like that. I know some endurance boosting/fat burning products like cardarine and sr-9009 have been laced with clen in the past so that is possible. We are lucky to have sarms.forsale here though so we don't have to worry about that shit.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Thanks gents for your feedback. I just placed my order with S4S.

awesome bro, keep us updated on your results!