napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie questions

derpderp

Hello everybody,

First of all, thank you Dylan for all the videos and advice you are putting out. I kind of binge-watched them all and love the non-biased-facts-only approach you have in all of your videos.

Second, my stats:

Male
29y old
181cm (5 Feet, 11.260 Inches)
74,3kg (163.80lbs)
Bodyfat: I guess 10% (check the picture) https://postimg.cc/06c27czz

In the picture I am 1hour before stage on my first competition around 4 months ago. I went in with 72.5kg (159.8lbs). I am unsure about the bodyfat-percentage, maybe you guys could help me with that.
Since then I have been mostly maintaining and did not change in size or strength-levels.
I have been training for around 5 years now and the last 1.5 to 2 years I have hit a plateau and since then tried several different programs and techniques but did not progress. My PBs so far are:

Deadlift: 170kg x1 (374lbs)
Bench: 120kg x1 (264lbs)
Squat: 160kg x1 (352lbs)

My goal for the next month or two (depending on how it goes) was to get down a little more and then slowly bulk up again simply because I am lean enough (for my taste), have been cutting for a while now and feel all the side effects of being on a diet and third thought about lean bulking and starting my first steroid cycle. The plan was to follow Dylan's advice and go with 350mg Test only for 12 weeks + the complete PCT Dylan described in his videos. Before I start though I do have some basic questions:

1. Should I start a steroid cylce or is that too early?
2. What do you estimate my bodyfat-percentage to be?

Thank you to everyone trying to help. English is not my native language so please excuse spelling and grammar mistakes.

Cheers

Last edited:
there is no picture attached but at 5'11 and only 163, i dont think anyone is going to be recommending steroid use.. i would get your weight up a bit more naturally, which you can easily do... sarms would be a good starting point

Thank you for your answer.
I uploaded the picture here https://postimg.cc/06c27czz
What bf% do you think is that?

You're in good shape you just need to eat more. A bulking SARMS cycle would definitely help.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

A sarms bulking stack would be a great option for you. I personally use esarms.com myself and recommend them.

Top Bottom