napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Questions

NarcissisticMach

Hey guys,

I recently joined the forum because I was looking to use test but since have done a lot of reading and have realized I have no business using anabolics. I do have a few general questions regarding lifting but I will start with my stats.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 155 lb
Body fat %: Roughly 18% based on a picture chart.
Years of training: Less then a year of serious training.
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): LG sciences pro hormone andro cutting kit. (I have since discovered pro hormones are awful)
PCT for each cycle: PCT included in pro hormone kit
Goals: Build lean muscle mass and even out muscles
Supplements (if any): I use Jym brand supplements
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): I will be starting an almost entirely plant based diet besides my supplements. I believe I am a mesomorph.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): Fractured both of my scaphoids (small bone below the thumb in wrist) about 4 years ago. Never got surgery, doctors said they have never fully healed but my strength and mobility are excellent.

My first question is about my uneven chest. I and definitely right arm dominant so my assumption is that when doing chest my right arm takes a lot of strain off my right pec making my left pec bigger. I have had friends that tell me I will eventually even out and others that tell me to work out only the right side of my chest every other week. What would you guys recommend?

Are sarms something you guys would recommend for me at this point or should I get another year or so of heavy training under my belt before touching any other PED?

Thanks in advance for any information you may provide and feel free to rip me a new asshole my feelings will not be hurt.

Use dumbbells instead of barbell. It will force each side to do the same amt of work and eventually over time they will even out. Yes i would def recommend sarms. They are a good starting point. Lets you get ur feet wet without the shutdown like you get from aas. Its how i started and you can get great results if diet and training is on point.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Now THIS is a 1st post.

1st off, nice job realizing you're not ready to use AAS.

I'm not an expert on plant based diet, it sounds like that protocol will make it hard to build muscle.

Everyone has 1 dominant side when we start. Bump above it will even out in time.

Now THIS is a 1st post.

1st off, nice job realizing you're not ready to use AAS.

I'm not an expert on plant based diet, it sounds like that protocol will make it hard to build muscle.

Everyone has 1 dominant side when we start. Bump above it will even out in time.
Absolutely agree with you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I recently joined the forum because I was looking to use test but since have done a lot of reading and have realized I have no business using anabolics. I do have a few general questions regarding lifting but I will start with my stats.

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): LG sciences pro hormone andro cutting kit. (I have since discovered pro hormones are awful)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): I will be starting an almost entirely plant based diet besides my supplements. I believe I am a mesomorph.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): Fractured both of my scaphoids (small bone below the thumb in wrist) about 4 years ago. Never got surgery, doctors said they have never fully healed but my strength and mobility are excellent.

My first question is about my uneven chest. I and definitely right arm dominant so my assumption is that when doing chest my right arm takes a lot of strain off my right pec making my left pec bigger. I have had friends that tell me I will eventually even out and others that tell me to work out only the right side of my chest every other week. What would you guys recommend?

Are sarms something you guys would recommend for me at this point or should I get another year or so of heavy training under my belt before touching any other PED?

Thanks in advance for any information you may provide and feel free to rip me a new asshole my feelings will not be hurt.

Thank you for the intro my friend. That gave us a lot of good info we need to help you out here. At this point, your diet is going to make it very hard to make gains, but it can be done. You need to make sure you have enough adequate protein, as well as the other macros and total calories in the right ratios

Your imbalances are not something I'd personally worry about. We all have some sort of imbalance somewhere and they work out over time.

As for sarms, here is a good stack I'd recommend to you that will help you make the gains you are after while helping you to lose bodyfat at the same time

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great first post! I think sarms would be a perfect fit for you! You will see muscle gain while reducing body fat with use of sarms, good diet and exercise. I've used multiple sarms stack to do both. I'm unsure about the plant based diet as I myself haven't ever went that route. You'd need to make sure your getting a good protein source!

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

In the zone killin' it!

Welcome aboard man.

It's always scary opening these newbie posts. Usually it goes something like... "I just started my first cycle with Tren..." lol

Great questions. You have clearly been doing your homework and you will make great progress with your mindset.

I agree with using dumbbells to balance out. I would use just dumbbells if I could, but everything has it's place and purpose.

Sarms are great and I highly recommend them as a first cycle. Much better than that prohormone junk. MissBizz gave you a great layout. I especially liked the Rad140 and S4.

Stick around and ask any questions you may have. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the responses! I'm gonna give this plant base diet a 8 week run and see how it goes and switch to dumbbell workouts. I am going to start saving money each week for the above sarm and pct stacks. As of right now I'll be at 288g P, 462g C and 65g F with my current diet totaling 3587 calories. After a bit more reading I've come to think I am more of a Ectomorph so my calculated my calories as such: 17x158(new weight as of this morning) = 2686 +400 (workout expenditure) + 500 (gains) = 3586 calories. I will be using a mass gainer to start this out as I have had trouble in the past eating as much as needed to get to 3000 + calories. If I continue to have issues eating I might switch back to a meat based diet while trying to stick to grass feed beef and organic chicken to get more caloric density in my food. Does anyone see any issues with my caloric calculations or using a mass gainer? I have heard mixed reviews about them. Again thank you for all the help!

Thank you all for the responses! I'm gonna give this plant base diet a 8 week run and see how it goes and switch to dumbbell workouts. I am going to start saving money each week for the above sarm and pct stacks. As of right now I'll be at 288g P, 462g C and 65g F with my current diet totaling 3587 calories. After a bit more reading I've come to think I am more of a Ectomorph so my calculated my calories as such: 17x158(new weight as of this morning) = 2686 +400 (workout expenditure) + 500 (gains) = 3586 calories. I will be using a mass gainer to start this out as I have had trouble in the past eating as much as needed to get to 3000 + calories. If I continue to have issues eating I might switch back to a meat based diet while trying to stick to grass feed beef and organic chicken to get more caloric density in my food. Does anyone see any issues with my caloric calculations or using a mass gainer? I have heard mixed reviews about them. Again thank you for all the help!
I would stay away from any mass gainers bro. They are generally filled with a lot of crap fillers and empty calories. I'd suggest sticking with a whey protein and added carbs elsewhere from better sources

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey guys,

if anyone rips you a new asshole, i'll rip them three new ones... don't worry on that, you don't deserve it... you have a very wise thought process, that i like a lot... sarms are going to be more than ideal for you here bro... i have a perfect stack for you to go with... i am going to give you the links for everything you need followed by the layout... if you have ANY questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to let me know...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for all the help. I love the videos man. I'm slowly digging through the wealth of knowledge you have put on this site and youtube. Learning something new everyday!

Thank you for all the help. I love the videos man. I'm slowly digging through the wealth of knowledge you have put on this site and youtube. Learning something new everyday!
so awesome to hear brother... im more than happy to help and im thrilled you are getting so much out of them... make sure to subscribe to the channel so you never miss any of the new videos coming out... im always here to help if you need me...

Top Bottom