napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

newbie needs recommendation

ubejay

A buddy of mines referred me to this site. I am looking for sarms strictly for fat burn. I need a cycle strictly for fat burn. I am pretty muscular so I definitely dont need any size. I hold most of my fat on my obliques and lower abs. I would like to get down to about 15% body fat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are my stats:

5'7
196 lbs
21% body fat
37 years old

GW501516, 20mg s day dosed in the am
Sr9009 5mg doses 2-3 hour
45 min steady state cardio HR at 145 and above , and 1 day a week of hiit
Everything can be found at Sarmsx.com

12-16 weeks I personally have NO side effects and my research concludes that aswell very safe , and correct neither are suppressive

One thing to keep in mind though much like aas , SARMs are no magic formula, your objective is to lose weight that is gonna be done 70% in your kitchen and will power and desire to get back in shape whatever you reasons are your why has to be greater then the cost or you will not succeed

Well if you are really 21% bodyfat you just need to eat right dude. That's the result of a sloppy diet.
If you don't fix that sarms are not going tto do that much for you.

I agree with TX.. But I realize sometimes you need that extra edge to help the psyche.

I would recommend GW and SR for fat loss and download the app "Lose It" to track your macros- protein/carbs/fat percentages. You should be 40/40/20 and you'll lose weight

Figure out your maintenance calories. If you need some help OP send me a PM. You have allot of resources here that can help you and point you in the right direction

Well if you are really 21% bodyfat you just need to eat right dude. That's the result of a sloppy diet.
If you don't fix that sarms are not going tto do that much for you.
i know what i have to do. Im just looking for a little boost for when I have a extra cheat day...lol

A buddy of mines referred me to this site. I am looking for sarms strictly for fat burn. I need a cycle strictly for fat burn. I am pretty muscular so I definitely dont need any size. I hold most of my fat on my obliques and lower abs. I would like to get down to about 15% body fat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are my stats:

5'7
196 lbs
21% body fat
37 years old

Diet is first and foremost with your plan of action, so make sure you have that in check first. Check out this thread if you need some diet help https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

As for the sarms stack, I'll give you the perfect layout for your goals available from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom