napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Needs help with Estrogen/E2

Luigi0733

Hi I'm 43 TRT patient that has been on on testosterone since 2006/2007. I started with Androgel but found a decent Endo that put me on injections since 2012. I have been on Test Enanthate since 2012 and have been pretty good for the most part. I started taking 100mg every week then increased to 150mg but E2 was climbing so went back to 100mg for the last year or so. I also added Forma Stanzol from Mr.Supps.com and it seemed to lower the E2 to a respectable 23-31 with a good to high sex drive. I wasn't sure if Forma Stanzol was helping but now I think it probably did. My sex drive is now low and it's been easier to put on weight. The only change on my TRT was the absence of Forma Stanzol. I have been off of it for 2 months and MrSupps.com has now discontinued it. My Endo will not prescribe AI, so I was wondering what can I supplement to get me back to the way I was feeling. Here's a little about me.

Age 43 almost 44 in Aug.
Height 5'8"
Weight 240-245 (was 275 a few years back)
Body fat % not sure but probably 30-35% yes I have been working on it but always been a struggle
Testostorone Enanthate 100mg every week the following are some of my labs from 3/2017 that are important. The blood work was done at my lowest point just before I inject. In other words I took blood work test then came home and injected.

TESTOSTERONE,FREE 114.3 PG/ML Range 44.0 - 192.0 PG/ML
FREE+WEAKLY BOUND 312.7 NG/DL Range 128.0 - 714.0 NG/DL
TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL 594 NG/DL Range 240 - 871 NG/DL Range
SEX HORMNE BIND GLOB 19 NMOL/L Range 11 - 78 NMOL/L Range
ALBUMIN 4.3 GM/DL Range 3.5 - 5.5 GM/DL
TSH 1.50 UU/ML Range 0.40 - 4.60 UU/ML
ESTRADIOL 51 PG/ML
PSA, DIAGNOSTIC 0.54 NG/ML Range 0.0 - 4.0 NG/ML
HGB 16.9 GM/DL 13.0 - 17.5 GM/DL
CHOLESTEROL 189 MG/DL Range <200 MG/DL
TRIGLYCERIDE 104 MG/DL Range <150 MG/DL
HDL CHOLESTEROL 39 MG/DL Range >39 MG/DL
LDL CHOLESTEROL 133 MG/DL Range <100 MG/DL
NON-HDL CHOL (CALC) 150 MG/DL Range <160 MG/DL

I also take Synthroid 100mg a day. I have sleep apnea and use CPAP
I have to go to LifeSource about once every two months to donate blood because of my HGB counts. Sometimes every 3 months because it has helped getting a donation.

Since I can't get Forma Stanzol I have recently in the last 5 days been taking DIM, Grape Seed Extract and bought Arimistane. Can I get some advise of what I can take to combat the AI. As mentioned my Endo will not give a script for AI. I hear I can go to black market to get AI but not sure I want to do that. I hear Dylan has a wealth of advise so I hope I hear from him.

Thanks in advance and I appreciate any help I can get. Go easy this is my 1st post ;-)

Regards,

Last edited:
You can get AI online. But you gotta be careful not to tank your E2, so low dose and get blood work. I'm sure you will get more detailed answers from the vets.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You can get liquid AI from sarmsx or get Arimidex pill form from one of the sources on here. When not on cycle I take .5 Arimidex 24hrs after my Test injection that seems to keep me in the 30s. If need be back off to, .25 24hrs after your injection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help! Do you know which liguid AI would be my best best from sarmsx? Ok, since I am on TRT I assume that I am always on cycle correct? Is the liquid AI effective as Arimedex pill form? What would be cost for pill for and how long would supply last?

Thanks for the help! Do you know which liguid AI would be my best best from sarmsx? Ok, since I am on TRT I assume that I am always on cycle correct? Is the liquid AI effective as Arimedex pill form? What would be cost for pill for and how long would supply last?
the liquid aromasin at sarmsx is as good as it gets my friend... absolutely go with that one... you should always opt for aromasin first... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

the liquid aromasin at sarmsx is as good as it gets my friend... absolutely go with that one... you should always opt for aromasin first... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

OK I looked at the site and I am going to try this. Do you have any advice on how much I should take or follow the instructions on the bottle? How long will the bottle last me? Again I'm TRT, so I assume I'm always on cycle correct? I'm learning the new terminology so excuse my ignorance. Thanks again for your help?

OK I looked at the site and I am going to try this. Do you have any advice on how much I should take or follow the instructions on the bottle? How long will the bottle last me? Again I'm TRT, so I assume I'm always on cycle correct? I'm learning the new terminology so excuse my ignorance. Thanks again for your help?
There are no instructions on the bottle bro. It's sold as a research chemical. That's how it's legal.

Since you are just trying to control estrogen on trt, you should only need about 7.5mg eod which is 0.5ml

I would check your estrogen levels after running that for 2-3 weeks and see where you're at

its all good brother... you have to learn! since you are just running it for trt, then use HALF a dropper every other day...

Top Bottom