Newbie needs advice

Sback12

Sex: female
Height: 5’5
Weight: 180
Years of training: 5
Goals: lose fat and build muscle
Prescribed meds: sertriline imitrex Xanax testosterone due to low labs
General idea of nutrition: practically an expert by now, I follow a clean/loose paleo diet
Train 5 days a week strength and cardio

I’m about to start Dylan’s recommended sarms stack for women of

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

My question is should I start one at a time for a day or so to access any adverse reactions or do I just jump right in and start the entire stack?

I’ve never used a sarms I’ve only used mk-677 which I know is technically not a sarms but I had no adverse reaction to it. I have also been on a small dose of test for about 2 months. I plan on using liquid sarms if that’s relevant at all.

You are fine to start them all together. There is no easing in period with sarms. You have the perfect stack for females assuming you have a good legit source. Enjoy!

Thanks for the replies everyone! Can I ask if IRC.Bio is a trusted source? I’ve used the search button in the forum but didn’t turn up anything.

Thanks for the replies everyone! Can I ask if IRC.Bio is a trusted source? I’ve used the search button in the forum but didn’t turn up anything.
they are as bad as it gets... a million miles away from a trusted source...

Top Bottom