napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie looking for a start

ShootingtobeSaiyan

Hey everyone! Im new to the boards and really looking to learn alot from you all.

So im an ex college athlete and an opportunity for me to continue my career after college has came up and i really want to capitilize on it. I have admittedly let myself go for about 5 months and was curious to see if this is an avenue that would allow me to get back to business. If it isnt, im fine with that but a little information never hurt anyone, right?

Thanks guys, im excited to travel this road with you!

COMPLETE stats;

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 235
Body fat % : ~15+% (havent tested it in a while.
Years of training: in sport 9, weights 5
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): test cyp, m-sten

PCT for each cycle: ad-3
Goals: get back into playing shape quickly before the new year.
Supplements (if any): havent purchased anything yet so i am a clean canvas.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): no allergies, well rounded idea about nutrition. Have a few meal plans from coaches over the years.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc): tendonitis in my knees. Years of jumping and sprinting add up. When on a strict stretching and mobility regimine. Its not an issue.

Welcome man. These guys are awesome around here. I'd start with a sarms stack to drop the body fat first and then maybe jump back on aas. All about doin it the healthy smart way and taking care of your body man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome man. These guys are awesome around here. I'd start with a sarms stack to drop the body fat first and then maybe jump back on aas. All about doin it the healthy smart way and taking care of your body man

I definitely agree with you on that one. Our body is a temple, and im not going to kick its door down with impatience.

Any recommendations in the sarms department?

welcome to isarms bro... great to have you... please dont go about this the wrong way... you have already ran multiple cycles WAY too early so you really need to step back and reconsider certain things you are doing... get yourself going again... get consistent with your diet and training... sarms are going to be perfect for you as you get going but you need to wait to use steroids until you get building back up etc.. also getting into far better condition and getting your body fat down bro... this is a marathon not a sprint and if you aim to turn it into a sprint, it will last as long as a sprint as well... trust me.... do this the right way brother... i will be happy to help you any time you need me

welcome to isarms bro... great to have you... please dont go about this the wrong way... you have already ran multiple cycles WAY too early so you really need to step back and reconsider certain things you are doing... get yourself going again... get consistent with your diet and training... sarms are going to be perfect for you as you get going but you need to wait to use steroids until you get building back up etc.. also getting into far better condition and getting your body fat down bro... this is a marathon not a sprint and if you aim to turn it into a sprint, it will last as long as a sprint as well... trust me.... do this the right way brother... i will be happy to help you any time you need me

I completely agree with you brother. Ill get my ass closer to the shape i need to be in ASAP.

You have a recommended SARM stack for me?

Been watching and reading a ton of your stuff. I appreciate everything you do for our community and what you are helping me achieve.

I ran s4 and gw with liquiaro and had awesome results but that was to help cut. Also had my diet dialed in with the help of ricks sticky. I finished up with clomid and gw for my pct and held on to all my gains.

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you here with us! As for a sarms stack, here is one that would treat you extremely well, and I'm sure you would enjoy it!

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom