napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Looking for Advice/Guidance

gettingfit8522

Hey guys,
Been lurking on the site for a few weeks, and there's a ton of great info. I've also watched a ton of Dylan's videos and read a lot about Sarms so I have a decent idea regarding which Sarms are most effective for certain goals, etc. I'll describe my situation and then propose a few questions that I'm hoping you guys can assist with.

Thanks in advance!

Stats:

40 yrs old
6'1'
218 lbs
19% bf

Before I get into what I'm looking for regarding "assistance" from Sarms, I'll stress that my diet is on point, my cardio regime is on point, and my lifting program is on point. Believe me when I say I know that having a proper diet is the most important piece of this, and that gets the majority of my focus when I'm cutting for a show.

My story and my goals:

2 years ago at this point I weighed 270 lbs. I dropped 85 lbs in 11 months as a natty, got down to around 9% bf, and I did a men's physique show. Not saying this to gloat, but if you saw before/afters, you'd be shocked. I say this just to show that I'm willing to put in the work needed to get in pristine shape with or w/o Sarms. (That being said, a little help this time would help me bring in a better physique IMO). I'd rather not post pics on here for privacy reasons, etc...and one of the areas I'm still iffy on regarding Sarms is the likelihood of getting in trouble for ordering, using, etc. I've heard, read about the lawsuits, busts, etc that have been happening lately so I'm slightly hesitant.

I just started a cut for another physique show 19 weeks from tomorrow. My plan is to start using a stack 12 weeks out at which point my aim is to be about 205 and 13-15% bf. Based on Dylan and RickRock's advice, the stack I plan on going with is:

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. (I may start at 25 mg/day to see how I do w/the visions sides)
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So, I have a few questions:

I've seen both SR9009 and MK2866 paired with the stack above. Which one would be the better option considering my goals that follow. Please keep in mind that if gyno or increased hunger are indeed potential side effects of using MK, I don't wanna use that one. As I'm sure most of you know, when my body fat starts getting lower, and I'm on "poverty macros," increased hunger will kick in so I don't wanna add anything to make it harder to deal with. Regarding suppression,

I plan on getting down to 190ish this time. I'd like to hold onto as much muscle as possible, and this is where I really think using Sarms will help me especially as I get leaner and the chance of losing muscle mass increases as I keep dropping weight. Two more positives I'm hoping to get from Sarms are 1) increased vascularity (even at 9% bf, I wasn't very vascular except in my abdomen) and 2) tightening of skin. Because I was so heavy for so long, and the fact I'm not a youngin anymore, my skin stretched out a bit so when I lost the 85 lbs, I had some loose skin around my stomach. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Regardless, I'm hoping this time using Sarms can help a little bit with tightening my skin. If this really isn't a positive from my proposed stack above, no big deal. Finally, I know it's really tough to get stronger during a cut unless you're using help so that's something else I'm looking for as a benefit of using Sarms. I was able to retain my strength pretty well during my last cut, but I'm thinking this time, if I'm able to increase strength, I should be able to maintain more muscle by lifting heavier.

So, with my goals in mind and considering the 2 potential side effects I listed above, is SR9009 or MK2866 (or another Sarm) the best option to add to the stack? Based on everything I've read and watched, I'm leaning towards SR9009, but just wanted to get some opinions before I decide.

2 more questions...

1) Considering Sarmsx is out of stock, can anyone recommend another reliable source? I checked out the source forum, but didn't see any recent recommendations. If there's one thing I've taken away from watching all the videos and reading is that most of the sites sell BS Sarms. I have ZERO desire to use any prohormones or steroids (nothing against it, just not for me) so I really want to avoid the possibility of this happening. If that means spending a little more to ensure I get legit Sarms, I'm all for it.

2) Besides focusing on my diet, cardio and lifting routine from now until I'm 12 weeks out, are there any Sarms I can start using a head of time to help me based on the goals I listed above?

Once again, thanks everyone for the input (especially Dylan and RickRock).

you should definitely go with sr9009 in this scenario with the goals you have... thats pretty much a no brainer... sarmsx will be opening in just a few days from i was told mid week this week... rad140 is another you could consider to add as well...

Dylan, thanks again for the advice.

After 1 week of prep, I'm down 2.2 lbs. Aiming for about 1% of bw (218.2 right now down from 220.4) per week as that's shown to be somewhat optimal for maintaining as much muscle as possible as a natty. As you know, I'm waiting til I'm 12 weeks out from the show to start the SR, GW, and S4 stack. I ordered some N2slin based on some good reviews I saw from peeps on the other forum you post at, and I'm gonna use that until I start my SARMs stack. Any other advice you can provide as far as useful supplements I can use to assist until I start using SARMs in 7 weeks? The only thing I take right now is Super Omega EPA (can't stand eating fish) and Yohimbine prior to doing fasted cardio (5x/week at the moment). As previously mentioned, my diet and training are on point so I'm doing everything possible in those areas to maximize this cut (I know those are the $$$ makers when trying to get shredded).

Thanks again bro!

not really... you could use dga post ct to really help get you going in terms of energy and strength with a testosterone boost as well...

Dylan, thx for the suggestion. I went through some of the DGA Post CT logs, and it looks promising. I think I'll order some to use until I start my stack. Thx again bro.

Top Bottom