napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie- I screwed up royally and need help

yodayoga2

Hey there! So let me first say that i'm 29 years old. I went to a TRT doc and got a prescription of Test Cyp with the plan of taking 500mg every week.

WEEK ONE- The first time a buddy who I was doing this with injected me and i didn't pay attention the amount he put in the syringe. Nothing crazy to note other than balls tingling ( supposedly standard)

WEEK TWO (Wednesday May22nd)- This is where I fucked up royally and had another guy inject me. See the bottle says 200gm/ml but the doc says its mixture of 1/2 ml per 500gm.(if this is true) I was injected with 2500mg of Test! OMG

I called the doc and he said there is nothing to do but let my test levels naturally go back to normal. I'm still in panic mode!

Today I was in good spirits, but soon realized I can't get an erection( Now i'm scared) I feel so lost and like an idiot(I am one)

Without scaring the shit out of me further can you help me and give me some guidance! Is the anything a hospital can do?

Thanks and try to keep it constructive please!

Re: RE: Newbie- I screwed up royally and need help

yodayoga2 said:
Hey there! So let me first say that 29 years old. I went to a TRT doc and got a prescription of Test Cyp with the plan of taking 500mg every week.

WEEK ONE- The first time a buddy who I was doing this with me injected me and didn't pay attention the amount he put in the syringe. Nothing crazy to note other than balls tingling ( supposedly standard)

WEEK TWO (Wednesday May22nd)- This is were I fucked up royally and had another guy inject me. See the bottle says 200gm/ml but the doc says its mixture of 1/2 ml per 500gm.(if this is true) I was injected with 2500mg of Test! OMG

I called the doc and he said there is nothing to do but let my test levels naturally go back to normal. I'm still in panic mode!

Today I was in good spirits, but soon realized I can't get an erection( Now i'm scared) I feel so lost and like an idiot(I am one)

Without scaring the shit out of me further can you help me and give me some guidance! Is the anything a hospital can do?

Thanks and try to keep it constructive please!
I'm not necessarily the best person to help with this but I think you'll be ok. It's test c so it's a very long ester. A lot of people front load this ester, not usually 2500mg but I think you will be ok. Do you have any AI's on hand? Like I said though, hopefully a more experienced vet will chime in here.

Are we taking MG/ML? Can you please post a pic of your bottle

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

So this is the pic of the bottle[attachment=0:3agajfhk]IMG_2346%20copy.jpg[/attachment:3agajfhk]

Attachments

• IMG_2346%20copy.jpg
    IMG_2346%20copy.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 87
But what about what he said that the label doesn't mean anything and that the mixture was.... Well in any case why the limp dick today? Is this the calm before the storm? I can't jerk off (my favorite hobby).

How much did you inject? It's only 200mg/ml that is standard for test cyp. I highly doubt you injected 2500mg. You would have had to inject 22.5 ml to have injected 2.5 grams. If you injected that much oil all at once, limp dick would be the last of your problems as I'm sure you wouldn't be able to walk for quite a long time. You're going to be fine, the limp dick is probably just in your head. Get some aromasin and try 12.5mg every other day and see if that clears up the softie

Your concentration is only 200mg/ml so I don't know what your concern is, and why you think you injected 2500mg. How many CCs (mls) did you inject? 1ml would be 200mg, 2ml would be 400mg, etc...

Ya uh. All i have to say is WHAAAAAT. Rewrite that in english. Lol. Chances are u r fine. You probly got a nice boost but not 2500 mg. lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ya uh. All i have to say is WHAAAAAT. Rewrite that in english. Lol. Chances are u r fine. You probly got a nice boost but not 2500 mg. lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS I just re-edited that post. I have dyslexia, my apologies for any typos.

I just got my first erection today. But it was a chore. Hopefully tomorrow i'm back to being a horny SOB :shock:

KingWizard said:
I've always wondered how I'd feel after injecting an entire vial of test at once , plus another 500mg

Like a blimp

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
KingWizard said:
I've always wondered how I'd feel after injecting an entire vial of test at once , plus another 500mg

Like a blimp

Is it ever possible that 1/2 a ml of test is = 500mg

Re: RE: Re: Newbie- I screwed up royally and need help

yodayoga2 said:
Olympus said:
KingWizard said:

Like a blimp

Not usually, bro. I don't even think it's possible, it would crash.

Id start by learning to pin yourself bro its safer and easier and a lot less hassle than having jose conseco do it, and also you know 500mg is not a trt dose right? If you are blasting at that dose your gonna need an AI and some supports in my opinion

Sent using Tapatalk

yodayoga2 said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS I just re-edited that post. I have dyslexia, my apologies for any typos.

I just got my first erection today. But it was a chore. Hopefully tomorrow i'm back to being a horny SOB :shock:

No i was jk. Idc about the typos i was just saying it in a funny way cause i couldnt understand what was being said about the 2500mg. Sorry wasnt trying to offend you. My bad

PHURIOUS PHARMA

FUCK BRO... YOU ARE FACING CERTAIN DEATH MAN!!

JUST KIDDING

Bro, seriously, follow me on this... If you injected the entire 10 ML bottle you still would not have taken in 2500... Your stress level is in the clouds when it should be on the ground... Take it down a million decibels, take a deep few breaths and relax... asking about going to the hospital is a panic question.. you need to understand a few things... 1. 500 mg per week IS NOT a trt dose, that's a blast or cycle dose... 2. You should no be touching nor going near any of this without have some sort of education on what your doing, which is clear you don't... 3. Without understanding what your doing, you are putting yourself in harms way 4. You did do the right thing by coming here but now you need to pay close attention... ALL THESE ISSUES ARE IN YOUR HEAD... YOU ARE CREATING YOURSELF PROBLEMS THAT ARE NOT THERE... WHETHER BY YOUR OWN ACCORD OR SOME MISINFORMATION YOU READ AND CONVINCED YOURSELF TO BE TRUE... YOU ARE JUST FINE BUT IF YOU STAY ON THIS PATH, CHANCES ARE YOU WONT BE...

Your doc told you it's 500mg per 1/2 ml??? Am I getting that right? Because there's no test period that is dosed that high. Is your doc an idiot? Did he brew it himself and give you UG gear instead with a pharma label? If so Id ditch your doc cause he sounds a little off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yodayoga2 said:
Olympus said:
KingWizard said:

Like a blimp

No. 800mg/ml is the most I've ever heard of and it was very unstable. Your doc is either a liar or a moron bro. Sorry to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom