napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie in the house

JM750

I'm pretty sure you guys know where I came from. And some of you may know me. But I been on a bunch of boards. Only had issues on 1 so far, so I'm doing good. I'm 51 yrs old. Former drunk. Been lifting on and off since I was 16. Got serious 2-1/2 yrs ago. Dropped the ciggs and booze and only pick up iron now.
My lifestyle has change a lot, and so has my body. Looking foward to a nice drama free site. Had enough of that B/S for a life time. Hope to make sum new friends as well.

I'll post some before and afters soon enough.
Thanks for having me.

JM750 said:
I'm pretty sure you guys know where I came from. And some of you may know me. But I been on a bunch of boards. Only had issues on 1 so far, so I'm doing good. I'm 51 yrs old. Former drunk. Been lifting on and off since I was 16. Got serious 2-1/2 yrs ago. Dropped the ciggs and booze and only pick up iron now.
My lifestyle has change a lot, and so has my body. Looking foward to a nice drama free site. Had enough of that B/S for a life time. Hope to make sum new friends as well.

Thanks for having me.

I am quite certain I remember you brother! GREAT to have you here... It's always a pleasure to see a familiar face and I know you can bring a lot to the community here... I think you will quickly find this to be your new home... If you NEED ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, DO NOT HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW! Great to see you here brother!

Wetworks said:
Welcome to the other side JM. Enjoy less stressful here.

Ooh you bet your ass. I'm sick of that B/S. They can all have it. I'll take being just a member anyday.
Thank for the welcome's.

JM750 said:
Wetworks said:

Ooh you bet your ass. I'm sick of that B/S. They can all have it. I'll take being just a member anyday.
Thank for the welcome's.

Trust me brother, those days are over! Stick around my man, you will quickly find this to be your new home

DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:
Wetworks said:

Thank for the welcome's.

Trust me brother, those days are over! Stick around my man, you will quickly find this to be your new home

It already is my new home. Couldn't have come at a better time. Being involved in a corrupt staff was not my cup of tea Brother.
I don't roll that way. And once I can pm, anyone can hit me up with any questions you have. I won't be shy and I certainly won't
put it out in the open. But you'd be very surprised hearing some things.

but that's not what I'm really here for. I'm here to have fun, share some experiences, learn more and find some real friends along the way.
so once again, Thanks for having me. And i'll be bringing some peeps as well.

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:
Thank for the welcome's.

It already is my new home. Couldn't have come at a better time. Being involved in a corrupt staff was not my cup of tea Brother.
I don't roll that way. And once I can pm, anyone can hit me up with any questions you have. I won't be shy and I certainly won't
put it out in the open. But you'd be very surprised hearing some things.

but that's not what I'm really here for. I'm here to have fun, share some experiences, learn more and find some real friends along the way.
so once again, Thanks for having me. And i'll be bringing some peeps as well.

That's what it's all about man! You should be able to pm fine now... It was set to 3 posts just to ensure spammers were not trying to pm etc... just a small preventative measure... I love your attitude along with outlook on things... Once again, let me echo its great to have people like you here!

JM750 said:

Thanks for having me.

We are glad to have you, and you will love it here. No B.S. Like you see elsewhere. Its nice to finally have a place like this without any of that. Welcome to adrenaline rush!

JM750. ... why did they let you in here? Now I need to rethink the coolness of the place. Lol

Just kidding, I love ya man.

sweetnspicy said:
JM750. ... why did they let you in here? Now I need to rethink the coolness of the place. Lol

Just kidding, I love ya man.

Well you know what they say... One door closes to a shit hole. Another ine opens to a Paradise!!!

One other thing that really matters to me for my home is believing in the site leader. That is totally what drives me to where i stay. For instance. My last home. The site leader was a fraud, a liar and a huge back stabber. When that kind of stuff shows up on a site, its time to send my kiss goodbye.

So coming to this new board, i have to start all over again putting my trust in the site leader. But i am certainly up for the task. Being a scumbag in this sport is easy. Being true to yourself is what really matters and i have that view in just about everything in life.

JM750 said:
One other thing that really matters to me for my home is believing in the site leader. That is totally what drives me to where i stay. For instance. My last home. The site leader was a fraud, a liar and a huge back stabber. When that kind of stuff shows up on a site, its time to send my kiss goodbye.

So coming to this new board, i have to start all over again putting my trust in the site leader. But i am certainly up for the task. Being a scumbag in this sport is easy. Being true to yourself is what really matters and i have that view in just about everything in life.

Trust me when I tell you, as your site leader I am here 24-7... I literally sleep only 4-5 hours a night and im right back here... Even during cardio my ipad and phone are glued to me and while lifting my phone is constantly updating... I am here at all times for everyone (to the dismay of my fiance) LOL but trust me, I AM FAR DIFFERENT... I have an obligation to everyone to make sure you get the best information, best products, knowledge and guidance there is in existence... I have the ability to provide this and I am ashamed I didn't do this in the past but the past is where it belongs, in the past... The important thing is that I take that, use it to learn from and improve which is how I was raised and how I operate... My main concern is conveying a message EVERY DAY, improving upon myself everyday and providing for everyone EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY... REST ASSURED, WHAT YOU HAVE SEE FROM OTHERS, ANYTHING NEGATIVE ETC. WILL NOT BE TOLERATED OR EXHIBITED HERE... I want members, Im not a dictator and I am accepting of EVERYONE... The only way to not be accepted here is if you come to cause problems and hurt others, otherwise EVERYONE has a place here... I don't care if you don't agree with me on everything and have different views... That is NOT grounds to kick someone out... That is bull shit... You take that and you either agree to disagree OR YOU LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER... That's a mature adult behaves... Not like a child behind a keyboard with a power issue... That IS NOT what this is nor ever will be... My promise is that I will be my very best... Im not perfect by any means and if I am wrong or make a mistake, not only am I the first to admit it but I can accept CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM like a man and take it for what it is, CONSTRUCTIVE and use it to improve... Im here for everyone and I truly love and appreciate you all...

Welcome to AR, so far, this place is amazing. I can only see it getter better and better. A second home for me. :)

cybrsage said:
Welcome to AR, so far, this place is amazing. I can only see it getter better and better. A second home for me. :)

I really appreciate the welcome's already. So thanks for that.

and Dylan. You and I both know there are dylan haters. Just like I got JM haters. I did not know you very well at the other place. But I can tell you this much. I don't know if you actually remember this, but I had been doing a youtube search on GW a while back. I stumbled upon you. At the end of the video, it had an email addy. I contacted you and gave you some props for the vid work. You responded to my email. And you actually gave me a link to the other place.

Because of that, I have made a few good friends along the way. What ever really went down there, can be argued all day long. I really don't care. From there, I joined SG. Worked my way up to admin. I put my heart and soul into that place. Only to be bent over and fucked right in the ass by the site Leader. And that left a very sour taste in my mouth.

so I am here to say that I come in this house humble and in peace. I come to learn, to help when I can, and just have fun. I totally accept you as the site leader, and trust that you will or never could be as lying and deceitful as my last Leader was. In fact, I don't think anyone in the world could be like that……

thanks for having me

JM750

JM750 said:
cybrsage said:

I really appreciate the welcome's already. So thanks for that.

and Dylan. You and I both know there are dylan haters. Just like I got JM haters. I did not know you very well at the other place. But I can tell you this much. I don't know if you actually remember this, but I had been doing a youtube search on GW a while back. I stumbled upon you. At the end of the video, it had an email addy. I contacted you and gave you some props for the vid work. You responded to my email. And you actually gave me a link to the other place.

Because of that, I have made a few good friends along the way. What ever really went down there, can be argued all day long. I really don't care. From there, I joined SG. Worked my way up to admin. I put my heart and soul into that place. Only to be bent over and fucked right in the ass by the site Leader. And that left a very sour taste in my mouth.

so I am here to say that I come in this house humble and in peace. I come to learn, to help when I can, and just have fun. I totally accept you as the site leader, and trust that you will or never could be as lying and deceitful as my last Leader was. In fact, I don't think anyone in the world could be like that……

thanks for having me

JM750

Its a pleasure to have you and I will make it a point to you to show and ensure you that not only will you never have to experience that bull shit again but you will have the exact opposite set forth here... :D

Top Bottom