napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie here

Homer_J_Simpson

Hey everyone new to this site. Started TRT back in April. Still have some fat to lose, but I plan on running a test cyp blast cycle 500mg for 15 weeks when I'm down to about 15% body fat. I'm currently on a keto diet with a lot of success. Any advice about this forum and running gear would be appreciated.

Current Stats & Protocol: Im 32, 250lbs, 6 foot, 28% BFI, TRT Protocol is test cyp 140mg a week with adex .5 EOD (I know this is a lot, but it keeps me in 20-30 E2 sensitive range), 500iu HCG a week. 10+ years of lifting experience.

Last edited:
Just diet and exercise till you reach 15% is what you’ll hear from most people here. Cycling at 28-32% body fat (you are more likely above 28%, most men are) is asking for a lot of additional health issues. The estrogen alone will be an issue and can pack on the fat even faster.

just keep working hard... i do love the fact you are driven and you will get there.. you have a ways to go but it is absolutely attainable

just keep working hard... i do love the fact you are driven and you will get there.. you have a ways to go but it is absolutely attainable

Thanks! I know I can. I used to be in ok shape. I'll be happy to get back there. Already down about 25lbs. Although I'm not to worried about the weight because I can see a lot of muscle growth for sure.

Top Bottom