napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie help - MK-2866

aspects

Hi all, noobie here really need some help / advice.

So my goal is only to lose fat to a certian point and not to get crazy big I'm not interested in as I wish to workout naturally in the future.

Now I have a friend who is dosing 12.5mg of Ostarine a day for 8 weeks and was telling me its a good cycle etc so i bought 50ml of it to test out.

I am wondering, if I take 12.5mg a day for 8-12 weeks, would i need to do a PCT and if so what kind? I don't really want to inject anything and would prefer like natural remedies for PCT if at all needed at that dose. My friend says it is not needed at that dose, so thats why I am not sure and wanted to ask you guys.

I am 5"11
230lbs
25 years old.

Any help is appreciated, mind i am very new so i dont know most terminologies or short hands. thank you.

Actually if you had read up a little bit, the reccomended dosage is 25mg a day and for a period of 12 weeks. 12.5mg a day and 8weeks seems to be cutting your cycle short and wasting precious $$.

Yes, according to the local residents here, PCT is a must.

https://www.isarms.com/ostarine-mk-2866

Read the link above.

If i may ask, why the decision for for half dosage?

Actually if you had read up a little bit, the reccomended dosage is 25mg a day and for a period of 12 weeks. 12.5mg a day and 8weeks seems to be cutting your cycle short and wasting precious $$.

Yes, according to the local residents here, PCT is a must.

https://www.isarms.com/ostarine-mk-2866

Read the link above.

If i may ask, why the decision for for half dosage?

Thanks for the reply,

I'm doing half a dose to not do PCT, and plus i've read there isn't a huge difference between 25mg compared to 12.5mg from a few people, you get the same benefits, without needing PCT.

So really want to know what people think before I start my first ever cycle. And i've read that article along many more, and there seems to be conflicting evidence.

you need a pct regardless and 12.5 mg is a female dose... if you feel you know more than someone like myself who has been studying these and putting out information before people even knew what they were then by all means, you educate me and everyone else...

you need a pct regardless and 12.5 mg is a female dose... if you feel you know more than someone like myself who has been studying these and putting out information before people even knew what they were then by all means, you educate me and everyone else...

Lol, I didnt say i knew more thats why I was here. So how does the PCT part work? What do I have to take and how many weeks would you recommend I do Ostarine for at 25mg?

Thanks

So after say 8 weeks, I take the PCT from thant link and thats it? I dont understand the other things you've wrote.

Do you have to take the GW and clomid? or would a normal PCT bring your T levels back to normal?

ty

dga post ct is a test booster than you take on cycle... it CLEARLY states how to run this top to bottom... the weeks are listed... all the doses are listed... i cant break it down any easier than this... this is as basic and easy as it gets...

Top Bottom