napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie advice

Pdiz157

Hey guys

Newbie here looking for some guidance.

I’m 5’ 11”, 200lbs.
I’m looking to do a recomp of SARMS. Been doing some reading but wanted real people’s advice.

I was thinking of doing Ostarine, but read some people stacked. I wouldn’t think stacking your first time on SARMs is smart just in case your body doesn’t take to it.

What would you guys suggest? As well, any reputable sarms suppliers? I’m in Canada and not sure. Lastly is PCT needed??

Thanks so much brothers!

its completely fine to stack on a first cycle with sarms... far different than steroids... if you want to recomp, this is the best stack to go with...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

K I had no idea. I thought was if people were running heavy stacks and doing it for awhile.

So because I’m new, I just go to a blood lab and ask for a blood test? What levels should I be looking for? Or can this all be googled? I don’t want to waste anyone’s time.

you can order on privatemdlabs and do it that way if you dont want to go to the doctor.. otherwise, its a full hormonal panel

Awesome, thanks brother. I know I’ve probably driven you nuts with all my questions. I really do appreciate the help and advice.

Top Bottom