napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caz1993

Hey guys im caz i came here to learn as much as possible maybe get a few questions answered doin alot of researching before i start my very first cycle. Learned about this forum from watching Dylan s videos. I think your awesome and very knowledgeable so hopefully i can learn alot more so i can do it right.

Welcome to AR.....glad to have you here. Don't hesitate to ask the members here for any help. They are very knowledgeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush bro. Nothing but the best knowledge and information is passed along here. You have came to the right place to get your gainzzz.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Hey guys im caz i came here to learn as much as possible maybe get a few questions answered doin alot of researching before i start my very first cycle. Learned about this forum from watching Dylan s videos. I think your awesome and very knowledgeable so hopefully i can learn alot more so i can do it right.

This is where you want to be! Everyone here is fckn amazing

Welcome caz. You will love it here. We are a brotherhood and sisterhood here. No assholes. Just good info, great people, great staff, and a great Leader. You found the right place. Trust me.

Welcome to the family bro

Welcome to AR bro! We are definitely glad to have you here with us! You are in the right place for the best info, knowledge, and sources available. You won't find another foru, like this one in existence.

Please make yourself at home, and if you need help or have any questions, let me know!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... im always here to help so just let me know if you ever need anything... nice location btw... LMFAO... that was a good description!

Top Bottom