napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mahpee45

posted on the wrong thread. Anyone can help with erasing posts ? Anyways Hey everyone , just wanted to give this forum page a try been peeping it quite alot, gotten alot of info From many of you. So is my second day on a sarms cycle
im taking LGD 4033 10mg & Rad 140 15mg.
Is going to be a 12 week cycle follow up by a pct cycle.
. Currently
Im 21
5”5 ft
189 lbs.
I been a natty all this time. been active and fit throughout my youth
im powerlifting almost 2 years now.
Because of certain injuries and a intense labor job , Ive let myself go and slightly overweight (189):p .
But now im determined to push my limits and see where i can go in my Phisique/strenght.
Ill keep updating my progress and of course im open to sugestions of diet or any experience from the old Gs. Of course would love to see anyone here from a similar backround as me, anyone does overhead or any sort of utility job/laborer ? Any powerlifting or weightlifting backround? Im not into that planetfitness shit .. anyways wish me luck guys.

Last edited:
So are you going for strength solely, or are you wanting to reduce bodyfat? I would think in your current condition you'd want to improve that a bit

Anyway, I have a physically demanding job with crazy hours and I powerlift recreationally. Biggest thing is to make sure that you get your rest. I find that my best gains come when I allow my body to actually recover.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i would bump your rad dose... this is how to run this cycle properly...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So are you going for strength solely, or are you wanting to reduce bodyfat? I would think in your current condition you'd want to improve that a bit
Yeah im trying to get stronger im sure ill pack some muscle weight thus reducing my body fat. I just have watch what i eat and train properly.

Yeah it can be very difficult specially if you dont know what to expect. In my job, work can vary up to 16+ hrs can be brutal i just have a dofficult time adjusting ,eating and resting during those days. Im still pretty young so is hard to endure and get used to the labor and have the will to train after.

Yeah it can be very difficult specially if you dont know what to expect. In my job, work can vary up to 16+ hrs can be brutal i just have a dofficult time adjusting ,eating and resting during those days. Im still pretty young so is hard to endure and get used to the labor and have the will to train after.
I take the time to prep food and pack for the next day. Even when I'm working 16 hour days I still take the time when I get home to pack for the next day. Other guys thi nk I'm crazy. There's days my lunch bag is heavier than my tools

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom