napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gphil12873

Hello..43 height 5'-9 current weight 178..probably around 16% to 17% BF. Lost about 35 pounds since the beginning of this year. Want to loose another 10 to 15...get to around 13% or lower to run my first ever cycle. Goal is to be there and run it this winter. Been a tremendous amount of reading and studying. This the first site I have actually subscribed to. Seems like a no bullshit site. I'm am currently on TRT..take 200mg of test C a week...along with HCG 50 units twice a weeks. DR prescribed. T level at about 1200...was like 280. Been working out for years but slacked off the last two for some odd reasons but now back in full force. Been getting all the diet part worked out and eating clean. hitting my macros...My body doesn't handle Carbs very well...so I watch that like a hawk. Other than that been making progress.

I moved it for you bro. You'll get more views here lol.
Welcome to isarms. Research is your best path for now and sticking around the forum soaking it in.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

LOL all good brother!! fucking newbie!! LOLLL your hilarious... dont worry about it man! welcome to isarms, great to have you... this is definitely the best of the best when it comes to getting it told you to you STRAIGHT.. understand you may not always get what you want to hear but always what you need to hear... im always here to help if you need me

Welcome to iSarms amigo! You'll love it here. Great people, information, attitude, and a fantastic sarm company in Sarmx. Let me know if you need anything!

Top Bottom