napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SHADEZZ

Hello all,

I'm a newbie female who's been trying to find her way. I've been doing a lot of reading and watching YouTube videos for a better understanding. Im still a baby trying to learn how to walk. Thank you RickRock for the invite!

SHADEZZ said:
Hello all,

I'm a newbie female who's been trying to find her way. I've been doing a lot of reading and watching YouTube videos for a better understanding. Im still a baby trying to learn how to walk. Thank you RickRock for the invite!

I'm glad to see you've made it over! Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! This is a great home we have here. We treat everyone as family and do everything we can to help one another. Feel free to ask any questions at any time you may have and we would be more than happy to help you out.

AR is the shit!! Everyone here is more than willing to answer any question. Great group of people here. Welcome!!

Re: RE: Newbie

SHADEZZ said:
Hello all,

Welcome to your one stop shop for all the information you'll ever need. Great people here who love to help and watch others succeed.

SHADEZZ said:
Hello all,

WELCOME HOME... I am thrilled to have you here... Just in case you have not seen my youtube videos, here is a direct link to the channel for you... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

I think they will help to provide extra insight for you... ANYTHING I can do to make you feel right at home, don't hesitate to let me know... We really encourage and need a strong group of females here as this is INTEGRAL to help spread a wealth of knowledge for ALL scenarios... Too often there is a misconception amongst forums and study that this is simply a man's filed where THAT COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG IN ALL REGARDS... I am very thrilled to see you here... Welcome to Adrenaline Rush!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone! Dylan, I've watched your YouTube videos. I had anxiety about trying GW but felt a little more at ease once I viewed your videos. Took the plunge and used it in very small doses. I think I can tolerate 20 split. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

SHADEZZ said:
Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone! Dylan, I've watched your YouTube videos. I had anxiety about trying GW but felt a little more at ease once I viewed your videos. Took the plunge and used it in very small doses. I think I can tolerate 20 split. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

I'm glad you gave GW a shot. It is truly a remarkable compound that gives nice fat loss and the endurance increase for cardio is amazing. It's one of my favorite things to run

Welcome, SHADEZZzzz!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

SHADEZZ said:

Im more than happy to help in any way I can... I specialize in sarms so any questions you have, don't hesitate... its great to have you here!

SHADEZZ said:
Hello all,

Welcome to AR! We need more female input/perspective on the board so it's good to have you.

Top Bottom