domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Newbie

  1. #1

    Newbie

    So I am fairly new to SARMs and have many questions I am hoping you guys can answer! First off : I did one month of SR, GW, and Osta- did not notice any significant differences in performance. Next month, I took a stack of RAD140, SR,and a test booster - strength increased, and I felt pretty awesome all month while on them, I finished up my final day of that stack today. My question is, can I run another month of this stack? Or do I need to take a break and/or a PCT? Side Effects?My goals are to get stronger and increase athletic performance. I went ahead and bought another month of the RAD140/SR/Test booster, but wanted to do some more research before diving in for another month. What are you guys' thoughts?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by USSA88 View Post
    So I am fairly new to SARMs and have many questions I am hoping you guys can answer! First off : I did one month of SR, GW, and Osta- did not notice any significant differences in performance. Next month, I took a stack of RAD140, SR,and a test booster - strength increased, and I felt pretty awesome all month while on them, I finished up my final day of that stack today. My question is, can I run another month of this stack? Or do I need to take a break and/or a PCT? Side Effects?My goals are to get stronger and increase athletic performance. I went ahead and bought another month of the RAD140/SR/Test booster, but wanted to do some more research before diving in for another month. What are you guys' thoughts?

    where did you get your sarms?




  3. #3
    Total Nutrition. They are Rise Nutraceuticals brand

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by USSA88 View Post
    Total Nutrition. They are Rise Nutraceuticals brand

    well its no wonder you were not feeling anything after a month because you were not getting real sarms... those are capsules often filled with prohormones... your not getting anything what you think your getting...




  5. #5
    Really? Well shit. I did notice a significant difference in strength and gained a few pounds of lean muscle on the RAD/SR/Test Booster but maybe it wasn't due to whatever I was taking after all. Is this not a trustworthy company? This is a very popular source for "sarms" in my area.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by USSA88 View Post
    Really? Well shit. I did notice a significant difference in strength and gained a few pounds of lean muscle on the RAD/SR/Test Booster but maybe it wasn't due to whatever I was taking after all. Is this not a trustworthy company? This is a very popular source for "sarms" in my area.

    yes bro, i wish you would have come here first before you made this mistake... take it as a lesson learned and always come and ask in the future anytime you have a question or need help...

    as far as moving forward... the very best sarms you can find are located at www.sarmsx.com

    being as though you may have been running a prohormone, i recommend running a full pct as opposed to a mini pct and you need to run that now... you dont just keep extending cycles man... you need to have the cycle planned and run it as you intended, not just start throwing shit in here and there... i will give you a link and the layout to your pct you should run... you need to get it ordered and run it now... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

    clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day



    upon completion of your pct, you need 2-3 weeks off and then you can start a new sarms stack... i have the perfect stack for you... its the enhanced super stack... here is the links and the layout for this cycle... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=enhanced and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...38&search=mini


    1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid


    Mini pct 13-16




    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day




  7. #7
    The funny thing is, if you walk into a Total Nutrition they tell you the exact opposite of what you are telling me... That they are giving you high quality real sarms and most websites online are not legit and you aren't getting what you think you are.

    I appreciate your input! Is it possible that what I got is sarms laced with something else? How can they legally sell that if it is not what they are claiming it is on the back of the bottle?

  8. #8
    However, lets say that these sarms are legit for the purpose of this conversation...
    Would another month of RAD 140/ SR/ a test booster be good idea or would you recommend something else?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by USSA88 View Post
    The funny thing is, if you walk into a Total Nutrition they tell you the exact opposite of what you are telling me... That they are giving you high quality real sarms and most websites online are not legit and you aren't getting what you think you are.

    I appreciate your input! Is it possible that what I got is sarms laced with something else? How can they legally sell that if it is not what they are claiming it is on the back of the bottle?
    Dietary supplements are not and have never been regulated by the FDA. Any company can claim anything is in their products. It doesn't mean it's really in there. Besides that, sarms can only be sold as research Chemicals, so any sarms sold in pill form is a big red flag right off the bat

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by USSA88 View Post
    However, lets say that these sarms are legit for the purpose of this conversation...
    Would another month of RAD 140/ SR/ a test booster be good idea or would you recommend something else?
    The only thing I'd recommend is doing a full pct then starting with a legit sarms stack from sarmsx

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •