napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

newb here whats up

kakarout223

Whats up bros been a long time reader of this forum this will be my first forum since i cant upload an avi or edit my profile allow me to give stats im 27 live in al im 5 foot 9 180 lbs generously 13% bf been lifting for 6 years im active in martial arts also i love tits ha

great to have you... pretty sure most everyone loves what you love in your last part of your intro LMFAO! great to have you bro... im always here to help if you need me...

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you here with us. Let me know if there's anything I can help with!

Appreciate it guys was a member at meso but none too friendly always raggin on gemelli but he doesnt fill everyones head with bullshit rumors and i studied gemelli he knows his shit like a portolet man so ya im happy to be here with honest knowledgeable vets and do appreciate the welcome

Appreciate it guys was a member at meso but none too friendly always raggin on gemelli but he doesnt fill everyones head with bullshit rumors and i studied gemelli he knows his shit like a portolet man so ya im happy to be here with honest knowledgeable vets and do appreciate the welcome
i appreciate it brother... that place is the most depressing place i have ever seen... so many fucking guys talking shit and gossiping about others like they are in a salon or something man... i dont have time for shit like that... thats some strange shit for men to be doing...

Top Bottom