napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Yorker article on GW

I love how they make it sound like you have to put in zero work and GW just works like "magic". What a pipe dream and more advocacy to the laziness of society.

I thought one of the more interesting pieces of information was at the end of the article: That all of the researchers, including the creator of GW, said they had not or would not take it even though they are all athletically inclined.

Here's one that was shared with me that I find alarming at the very least.. however considering where Raws come from I'm not surprised

https://www.methodsman.com/blog/sarms?format=amp
im glad you posted this... THIS IS EXACTLY THE POINT I TRY TO MAKE TO PEOPLE yet i get all this bull shit backlash about me just saying this about other companies... ITS FUCKING FLAT ASS TRUE.. a lot of these guys DONT KNOW what they are buying... they dont have real relationships overseas with the sellers, they dont test, etc.. thats the issue... i would never make this shit up... its brutal what goes on... i know first hand, i am privy to serious information on this... it was never an exaggeration

With all that I just don't see how sarms are worth it. You're risking obtaining impure product. You're testing a product that has no long term research (although they may seem safer short term). And your results are minimal at best compared to AAS. You could run a 12 week test cycle with pct for $150. There is no sarm cycle you could run with the same results even close to that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For endurance purposes GW can't be matched. Unlike SR9 a person cannot just take GW and reap the benefits. One actually has to exercise in order to trigger the mechanism for GW to actually work. I'm surprised we haven't seen anything else new pop up since GW stormed into wide use and has since garnered the attention for testers to test for in professional sports.
People always want to cut corners and like Dylan said just don't buy from any old shop - go with people you trust who you know actually QC and Test their products.

For endurance purposes GW can't be matched. Unlike SR9 a person cannot just take GW and reap the benefits. One actually has to exercise in order to trigger the mechanism for GW to actually work. I'm surprised we haven't seen anything else new pop up since GW stormed into wide use and has since garnered the attention for testers to test for in professional sports.
People always want to cut corners and like Dylan said just don't buy from any old shop - go with people you trust who you know actually QC and Test their products.

That's because technically it hasn't stormed into 'wide use' due to lack of marketability and being banned by WADA and most athletic governing bodies to include the NCAA. Which in sorts is a testimony to it's ability to enhance performance at some level as advertised. GW-501516 is called GW-501516 for a reason. It's inability to get to human trials has all but ceased further efforts to market this to the general public except under the provision of loop holes and that's why no company has given GW aka Cadarine an appealing brand name. Although testing on mice has shown very promising results as far as increasing cardiovascular endurance it is still associated with findings less known: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2587086/ and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3823646/ . A lot of the SARMs industry that has found itself facing legal action in CA basically, for lack of a better term - "fucked up" by encapsulating their products which inherently insinuates human consumption for a research chemical, in this case a Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs Agonist) Agonist which isn't even a SARM. Granted GW-501516 has done some amazing things initially during testing, but as with anything the further research looks into things the good and the bad are usually realized. It's just a matter of what the user is willing to accept. As long as people are aware, we are all free to make up our own minds on advantages/disadvantages of using products whatever they may be. I'm not a running enthusiast, I don't play sports that require me to run like Forrest Gump. The extent of my "cardiovascular endurance" only requires me to breathe normally, besides at my size most people aren't chasing me lol. Personal choices are just that... personal. Some ppl love GW some do not.

Matter of factly the lawsuit in CA simply states that these companies have caused the company pursuing restitution financial loss from inability to compete basically and they must provide proof that they have suffered loss of income, it has nothing to do with selling SARMs technically.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this, it's very interesting but the lack of real sarms in many products won't come as a total surprise to most of us.

To me I was surprised to see the actual numbers when this was sent to me... I mean we all know there is an inherent risk as the people everyone gets raws from can at anytime test the pure stuff before cutting it down to nothing if they had no scruples. Literally a guy in china can maintain a kilo of pure raws of whatever compound and subject it to QA/QC and then sell bullshit to whomever. As Dylan always says anyone can jump on a computer and generate a word document test finding. I'm all about AAS and even in dealing with that you never know what is out there. There was a death reported not long ago where one steroid user died from basically injecting himself with poison for Pete's sake... that's why dealing with reputable companies is a must as at anytime the wool can be pulled over our heads and the heads of the people buying raws if the provider wants to stretch product.

It's not hard to see how any con artist can sell bunk as sarms particularly when they put the disclaimer 'research purposes only - not for human consumption' on the container which leaves the buyer in a catch 22 situation when the product doesn't perform as they have been clearly told the so called sarms are not for human consumption.

It's not hard to see how any con artist can sell bunk as sarms particularly when they put the disclaimer 'research purposes only - not for human consumption' on the container which leaves the buyer in a catch 22 situation when the product doesn't perform as they have been clearly told the so called sarms are not for human consumption.

Lol, very true the whole 'not for human consumption' is both an excuse and a validation. If it's not for human consumption it has to be so powerful I have to have it lol. That line alone is justification to shill and the morally deficient know it and prey upon it. "Thank you Sir, may I have another dose of your bullshit" will never make it down in history as a sales pitch lol.

anyone can fake anything... its not as though hgh is not faked daily... how many sources have we seen get sent bunk test etc... guys that are very reputable? they fake EVERYTHING in china... i mean for fucks sake, jordans, louis vuitton... all with PERFECTLY MADE certificates of authenticity... i had an article before i will have to find but basically it was talking about how the chinese were poisoning THEIR OWN PEOPLE with some sort of chemical they were putting in food and i believe it had something to do with baby food but i cant remember for sure... thats what they do there... clearly not ALL of them but many and thats why so many people take a huge risk when they just start ordering random shit without actually having a REAL personal relationship over there... All i know is this... everyone has their own preference on what they use or do not use and not everyone should or wants to use steroids, sarms, peptides, etc... thats fine... noone is putting a gun to your head making you use ANYTHING whatsoever... everyone gets info, choices, alternatives etc.. and thats the beauty of things... so whatever the case may be, use what YOU want, from WHO YOU WANT, when YOU WANT... pretty fucking simple

^ Agreed people buy where and what they want. Freedom of choice is both an asset and a liability to some. God gave us all brains... some just forgot to pick up the instructions manual on the way out the door.

^ Agreed people buy where and what they want. Freedom of choice is both an asset and a liability to some. God gave us all brains... some just forgot to pick up the instructions manual on the way out the door.

well said and a complete understatement to say the least.. then people wonder why things happen when they just do whatever, whenever...

I am currently using GW on my pct and I feel fantastic. Just as good as I did on cycle and still making crazy gains. I’m not sure if this is why but I’m a believer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom