napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New year, new cycle

Gixxer

Sup fellas!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and blessed New Years.

I’m looking for some input on a tren cycle. I’ve run Test C/Deca in the past and not exactly sure dosing for tren. Also if I should use Tren E or A, I’m opt for A, and if Test C is OK with tren A. I’m looking for 12-16 week cycle. And of course I’ll have all my ancillaries, aromasin/caber, etc. I’m on TRT so no PCT needed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:
If it's your first tren cycle I would definitely go with tren ace that way if you have bad side effects you can get the tren out of your system faster. I would personally go with Test ace or test prop with tren ace. As for your beginner dose I would go anywhere from 250 to 300 mg of tren ace and run your test the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can stick with test C while on tren ace. There's no problem with that at all bud. That will actually work better for you in the fact that you are on try and wont have to switch your test around

you definitely want to go with tren ace on your first time, thats a no brainer... 75-100 mg eod is perfect to go with for your dosing... you can absolutely run it with test cyp, that is not an issue whatsoever... you will be pinning a lot but you need to use ace on your first time

Thanks for the feedback. Yes first time with Tren :D I’ll go with everyone’s suggestions and use Ace.

Any issues running it for 16 weeks?

Any issues running it for 16 weeks?

Let's not get overzealous here bro. 8 weeks with Tren Ace and you'll be lucky if you make it that long.

I enjoyed my first Tren Ace cycle. My favorite by far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive run tren e everytime and i love tren but i guarantee by the time you get close to week 8-10 youll be ready to get off it. The sweating gets old fast and any type of strenuous activity gets you winded fast. Sometimes during sex i gotta take a 5 min timeout lol. I never got insomnia but im sure if u added that in as well it would be a long 8-10 weeks. Make sure you get caber on hand b coz high prolactin sucks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ive run tren e everytime and i love tren but i guarantee by the time you get close to week 8-10 youll be ready to get off it. The sweating gets old fast and any type of strenuous activity gets you winded fast. Sometimes during sex i gotta take a 5 min timeout lol. I never got insomnia but im sure if u added that in as well it would be a long 8-10 weeks. Make sure you get caber on hand b coz high prolactin sucks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
i agree on the sweating... the last time i ran it, it was horrible... i was counting the fucking days for the esters to clear... it took nearly 3 weeks after i stopped for the sweating to stop... ive ran it 12 weeks and that was honestly too long... you CAN do it but as joon said, you likely wont want to

Haha , well shit. I’ll try to keep it to 12 weeks then. I’m definitely excited to see what I can achieve from this cycle.
Can someone set me up with a 12 week layout?

i agree on the sweating... the last time i ran it, it was horrible... i was counting the fucking days for the esters to clear... it took nearly 3 weeks after i stopped for the sweating to stop... ive ran it 12 weeks and that was honestly too long... you CAN do it but as joon said, you likely wont want to
12 weeks on Ace or E? Huge difference here.

Haha , well shit. I’ll try to keep it to 12 weeks then. I’m definitely excited to see what I can achieve from this cycle.
Can someone set me up with a 12 week layout?
Bro Tren Ace is gonna make you it's little bitch. Ain't no way you're gonna run it 12 weeks unless you're running it super low. Soon as it kicks in you're gonna get a taste of it and bump it up and you'll remember what I posted here. This ain't no Deca or Eq.

Bro Tren Ace is gonna make you it's little bitch. Ain't no way you're gonna run it 12 weeks unless you're running it super low. Soon as it kicks in you're gonna get a taste of it and bump it up and you'll remember what I posted here. This ain't no Deca or Eq.

Haha... I’m cracking up LOL!

Well I’m not exactly sure how much to run. I definitely don’t want to go low and not see any benefits, but also don’t want to go high and fuck it up all.

Not sure how it compares to Deca, but I run that at 350mg.

Haha... I’m cracking up LOL!

Well I’m not exactly sure how much to run. I definitely don’t want to go low and not see any benefits, but also don’t want to go high and fuck it up all.

Not sure how it compares to Deca, but I run that at 350mg.
I started at 350 for a few weeks and got greedy and bumped it up to 525. It owned me for a few days and I thought I was going to quit. Just respect it for real is all I'm saying. With Ace you can make changes quickly. 350 is good for a first run.

I highly recommend you pin Ace ed instead of eod. You'll feel a lot better and you'll thank me later. Get yourself a daily ritual. I do it right before the gym and it gives me a mental boost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck... every day? What’s the difference between EOD and ED. In your opinion?
There are differing opinions on this. I have ran tren ace both ED and EOD and I noticed no differences on results or side effects whatsoever, so I just dose it EOD like most people.

However there are some people that swear by ED dosing so take that for what it's worth

you can pin it every day or every other day as rick said... some people do feel they do better on it and some feel its all the same.. i hate pinning personally so i have not pinned every day with it so i cant say from personal experience but i can tell you that its a pretty even split on what people believe is the better option so its really up to you... its not as though one or the other is right or wrong...

Awesome guys... I’ll go with EOD, I don’t think I could pin every day.

Quick noob math question. Let’s say I run 200mg weekly, that’s 50mg per pin?

Top Bottom