napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the website

Bat21

Hey guys I need some advice. I am sure this question has been asked many times but I cannot find the Q&A. I was on a cycle of dbol and deca several times this worked very well for me but I no longer want to be on the juice. What do you guys recommend for bulking. I don't compete and I don't want to be shredded my only concern is bulking. I would like to be on a bulking cycle for the next 6 months then I'll take care of the rest later. Thank you

Welcome to the board. From reading your post, it sounds like you have other issues holding you back from your goals. If you're having trouble adding size with deca and dbol... well, I think that says it all. How about this man.. lets start with your stats. Age, height, weight, bf%? Years training?

Hey guys I need some advice. I am sure this question has been asked many times but I cannot find the Q&A. I was on a cycle of dbol and deca several times this worked very well for me but I no longer want to be on the juice. What do you guys recommend for bulking. I don't compete and I don't want to be shredded my only concern is bulking. I would like to be on a bulking cycle for the next 6 months then I'll take care of the rest later. Thank you

Welcome to isarms bro.

Why don't you start off by giving us your full stats, goals and experience and we can go from there to advise you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is a little concerning, can you elaborate;

"I would like to be on a bulking cycle for the next 6 months then I'll take care of the rest later."

dbol and deca along with anadrol are the biggest bulkers you can find... NOW, if your wanting off steroids and bulk then sarms are what you are going to want to go with... mk677 can be ran all year long continuously without cycling off... its the next best thing to hgh... the beauty of sarms is that you can run 12-16 week cycles and then only need 2-3 weeks off before another... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to set you up a cycle...

Thank you for replying I think people misunderstood what I was saying. I simply don't want to be on the juice no more too much of a security issue. Looking for another alternative if I can. What do I mean by security issues. There are no reliable sources in the states. So I have to order the juice from Europe. Too many fake companies. 45 years old, six feet tall 230 pounds, 15% body fat. Been training on and off for 20 years

There's plenty of legit sources on this board bossman.....head over to the "Source section"

Thank you for replying I think people misunderstood what I was saying. I simply don't want to be on the juice no more too much of a security issue. Looking for another alternative if I can. What do I mean by security issues. There are no reliable sources in the states. So I have to order the juice from Europe. Too many fake companies. 45 years old, six feet tall 230 pounds, 15% body fat. Been training on and off for 20 years
There are plenty of top notch sources around. Spend some time in the source talk section and read first hand reviews from our members.

I'm confused, are you looking for a legit source for gear or trying to not use gear anymore and want an alternative like SARMs which can be legally and legitly bought from sarmsX.com

Thank you for the reply Red. To be honest with you I don't think I can find a good source of gear for the states. I live in Texas it's becoming more and more difficult to get good gear for the states. This is why I will like to go to an alternative like sarms. But there's a lot of missed information about this new product. What I would like to continue to use gear? If I can ever find a good reliable source here in the states. Since I don't believe I can find one this is why I want to start using sarms. Going back to the original question I would like to start using sarms and I will like to concentrate on bulking only for as long as possible. Thanks again

Top Bottom