napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New user to the site

Eluhrs704

Hey guys 28 year old male here! Names Erik!
Very excited to learn about sarms!
I am about 7 weeks into my first anavar/test cycle. I have been recommended this cycle by one of my friends who has run tons! Completely new to steroids. I have arimadex and nolvadex for when I come off but am thinking that I may need something else.
Also, I would like to run something when I finish the cycle. Something that will allow me to lean out and maintain some size. Please don't chew my head off, I just trust the administrators judgement after reading through this fourm. Also, on my next cycle I was told that turinabolos would be a good addition on my next cycle! Thoughts please! I am reading every day and taking notes on how to protect my body during this phase!
Thanks guys!

Welcome to the site. What liver support are you using with that oral? How high are you running the test and for how many weeks. Did you get pre cycle bloods done? When will you get mid cycle bloods done? What is your pct design?

Welcome!

What are your doses of test/anavar?

I assume you are taking your arimidex now?

I would be running clomid and nolva in pct plus a natural test booster.

You can take sarms after your cycle and during pct but only the non suppressive ones like cardarine, sr9009, and mk677

6'1, 250, 28 years,
I started 3 weeks at 20mg anavar and that's it. Then added 300 test to the mix and planned on running that for 12 weeks to 16 weeks. I have just started taking the arimidex. .25 every 3 days. I will take some more today, I just started that at week 6.
I am new to steroids, I have been lifting and working out for a few years now. I have a decent muscle build but I can never burn the last bit of belly fat. This is definitely helping in this area. I have been researching my ass off on this but it is a lot of information. Any help would be appreciated. My blood before cycle was perfect. I am going to get some more done very soon!
I am taking milk thistle, fish oil, and taurine.
I plan on ordering some sarms today! is there anything I can add to my cycle to help me burn this last bit of fat?

So nolva alone is ok stack with clomid is way better. If you don’t have access to clomid I’d at least add a natural test booster like m1mk to help.

Cardarine is great to boost endurance and help burn fat. Can run it on cycle and through pct as it’s not suppressive.

Thanks guys! I am going to try to find some clomid.
I am very glad I found this fourm!
Excited to get into this lifestyle!

No problem and legit if you need clomid just go to the source section and look at the threads at least 3 good sources available.

Yeah man, im looking into this site. Trying to figure out where my information is lol!
I need to get a more reliable source for stuff for sure! I am gonna buy my next cycle well in advance!
And are there any other fat burners out there? I know all this muscle I have gained has to be burning some

Yea can’t go wrong with the sources here for sure very reputable!

For fat burners only ones I’d recommend are the sarms cardarine and sr9009.

Other than that clen, ephedrine, etc all are catabolic and terrible for your heart so stay away from anything like that.

Top Bottom